Author Topic: Pilaster Bookshelf  (Read 17618 times)

Offline HugeLunatic

Pilaster Bookshelf
« on: January 29, 2010, 04:59:18 PM »
As requested by Skeletongirl at BPS this Pilaster bookshelf designed by John Kandell.

The bookshelfs are fully functioning, they shift up/down with AL and also move with the M&G quarter tile cheat.

For nice looking book recolors for the cheap bookcases, I highly recommend the ones by plasticbox at MTS.

Meshes:
There are two meshes, one has Maxis books that are slaves to the cheap bookcase. 
The other is empty with slots added for each shelf.

Note:  There is a FT and base game version mesh in the zip for both the filled and empty bookshelf. 
Please only keep one in your downloads folder since they both have the same GUIDs.

Recolors:
All colors are Maxis Match, the mesh is a light Oak. 
The zip includes other Maxis Match recolors:  Mahogany, White, Black, Pine, Cherry, and Ash. 
Plus two other recolors that I use for all meshes:  Beach White and Walnut.

DL
« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 07:49:54 PM by HugeLunatic »

The following users thanked this post: ElfPuddle, Karlene, SandyS, schafrym, chorizoytacos

Offline amythestfenix

Re: Pilaster Bookshelf
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 12:51:23 AM »
I got this at BPS and it is very fine! I meant to ask where you got the plaques (lights?) with the leaves that are next to them.

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 01:50:22 AM »
Those are by blake boy at MTS I think.  That is not the default color, the default is very light cream.

Offline Gwenke

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2010, 01:20:17 AM »
I'm curious about the books (deco?) you put on the shelves. I thought I had nice book deco but all of them are too large.

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2010, 01:42:12 AM »
The shelf that comes with the books has shrunken Maxi books. This request came from a pic and size wise the  shelf seemed quite small.  The second one showing deco books (stacks of 3) are ... maybe leesester at MTS? Or maybe clutter-a-holic.

Offline Gwenke

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2010, 01:50:43 AM »
Oh, I see. Anyway, I'll check those two places for more books.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal