Author Topic: Hospital set 2 - Clutter and working pregnancy test  (Read 98635 times)

Offline Gwenke

Hospital set 2 - Clutter and working pregnancy test
« on: May 22, 2011, 08:42:55 PM »
This set contains deco items suitable for a hospital, plus a working pregnancy test. Every viewable item has been updated to give Science enthusiasm rather that Art. All meshes are included.

Pic 1:

Numbers 1 to 5 were created by Crocobaura at MTS. Meshes are includes as per her policy.
1: Box of pills: some of the original recolours are included as I only changed them to Simlish.
3: Removed the shadow which made it unusable, and added two recolours.
4: The single large bottle is the original mesh. I added three recolours and two slaved meshes: one single smaller bottle and a group of 3 smaller bottles.
5: Apart from the recolours, I also added a slaved version - the horizontal one.
6: Round bottles with pills and capsules by Nixy at GOS. The original master mesh and two original slaved meshes are included with the recolours. I fixed the slaved meshes so they have an 'inside' now. Meshes are included as per Nixy's policy.

Pic 2:

A thermometer and a syringe mesh, both made by TheRaven at the MoonlightDragon forum. I fixed the shadows and included two recolours for each. Thank you for the permission to include the meshes. (This part of the set is also posted at her site - the files are identical).

Pic 3:

A working pregnancy test. The original mesh was made by Crocobaura, the coding was done by XPTL297. (Will tell the sim if she's pregnant and the sim will react to the news according to her personality.)
I made the mesh smaller and made a minor change to the coding to avoid getting an error when the sim could not get close enough to the object.
This is a stand-alone mesh with it own GUID.

Pic 4:

Five recolours of the Truth Is Somewhere poster mesh that came with UNI (also gives Science enthusiasm with this mod by Richi3frog).

Pic 5:

Finally, three recolours for the X-Ray viewer by JohnBrehaut1 (works as and found under Wall Lamps).

Enjoy.

Download at Box

« Last Edit: January 07, 2024, 09:20:21 PM by HugeLunatic »

The following users thanked this post: ilikefishfood, ElfPuddle, gdayars, barbiepinklady, tailormade70, croi, aelflaed

Offline amythestfenix

Re: Hospital set 2 - Clutter and working pregnancy test
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 01:01:24 AM »
This is fabulous! What a great set!  :perfect10 :perfect10 :perfect10 I can't wait to use it  :blowkiss

I made a residential and a community collection file so I could find all this great stuff easily- if anyone else would like them, they are here.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 01:17:34 AM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: croi

Alma70

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2011, 04:20:38 AM »
So awesome! Thank you.  :thumbup

Offline shastakiss

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2011, 04:07:31 PM »
WOW! :omg You did an amazing job! Lots of stuff, lots of recolors, lots of fixes :omg And simlish! I'm so impressed with the modded objects especially :thumbup

Thank you for creating and sharing such an ambitious set, I can't wait to see how the different personalities react to being pregnant, add in your first great set and it's like a whole new stuff pack!
Hospital Heyday Stuff
no...
Clinic Care Stuff
um not quite...
Germs and Genes Stuff
I give up.

Offline juicyjudith

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2011, 04:56:54 PM »
Thankyou, what a marvellous set, it's great, thanks Kate for the collection file also, big hugs judith.   :flowers

Offline Nonni

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2012, 10:06:39 PM »
I just saw this link posted over at Insim and thought, "Wow! I bet a lot of folks could use this."
Just wanted to add my thanks.  :blowkiss
"Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy."
~ Sir Isaac Newton

gcgb53191

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2012, 02:08:21 AM »
Why doesnt the pregnancy test work for my game? Am I doing something wrong :/ It shows up in my game but it doesnt give me the options to take test.

I have Uni,NL,OFB,Seasons, Ft,AL and all stuff packs

Offline Gwenke

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2012, 10:34:12 PM »
Do you get any menu when you click on the box? Does the sim do anything (like jump, reset) when you hover the mouse above the box?
Who is the sim clicking on the box?
Have you tried without mods/hacks?
Do you play in debug mode? If not, activate it and see if you get any error when trying to click on the object.

gcgb53191

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2012, 09:06:34 PM »
I finally got it to work in the game.

Like I said it wasn't giving me an option but then I thought one of my sims on university was pregnant and the option came up so I thought it was only working on university lots. But I tried at the main neighborhood and it works now, not sure what caused it but oh well at least it works :D

Offline Gwenke

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2012, 08:02:23 PM »
Oh, the quirks of the game.
Glad you managed to get it work.

Offline Gwenke

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2012, 03:28:09 PM »
It's in decorative/sculptures for 50 simoleons. Probably the most overstuffed category in everyone's games...

Offline Gwenke

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2012, 05:25:59 PM »
I've just tried and the link was fine for me.
You could try a bit later, or maybe try a different browser?

Offline daisyflowerz

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2015, 02:16:09 AM »
Ive look everwere in my decorative/sculptures and i cant find it at all whats going on i have the whole set the sims 2 ever game

Offline prettypri99

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2016, 05:04:49 PM »
i was wondering if anyone was having any problems trying to download this because i am. when i get to the site to download it nothing happens. i keep clicking on download and it never does. please help me!

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2016, 11:10:44 PM »
I fixed the link above using Sunni's Box workaround found here until Gwenke can get to it.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal