Author Topic: Basic Wall Superset 1: Beginner Textures  (Read 6120 times)

Offline StephSim

Basic Wall Superset 1: Beginner Textures
« on: January 15, 2012, 06:10:29 AM »
Backstory
I wanted a "basic" collection of textures that worked together using a variety of colours and designs. I threw in a few requests and Voila!

The Basic Wall Superset

This Superset includes 18 Sets of over 800 walls and complimentary floors. There are Plain Textured Walls, White Wood Border Walls, Brown Wood Border Walls, Paneled Walls, Wainscotting Walls, Backsplash Walls, Vintage Walls and Marble Walls. The colours range from subtle to vibrant and the patterns from simple to over the top. Hopefully, there will be a little something for everyone here.

Yes, it is a ridiculous amount of Basic Textures. But, those of you who know me realize by now I have a very difficult time doing things in a "small" way. If it's any consolation, I will release them a few sets a time until all 18 sets are available.  ;)

Set 1 of the Basic Wall Superset:
Plain Painted Textured Walls, Painted Floral Stencil Walls, Plain Shag Carpets,
Floral Matching Carpets and Striped Carpets

While the sets get a little more detailed as we go along, Set 1 is the most "basic" of all the sets. It includes the 35 colours that were used to create and inspire what textures would be in the other sets. Here are a few preview images.

Set 1 includes 40 Walls that can be found in the Paint Section. There are 35 Textured Paint Walls for 4 simoleons each and 5  Floral Painted Stencil Walls for 10 simoleons each. The 35 colours used in this set are the basis for all textured walls in this entire collection to allow for a larger variety of colour and uniformity of the entire collection.

This set also has 50 Floors in the Carpet Section for 8 simoleons each. There are 35 Shag Carpet Floors. The shag carpet colours match the 35 Textured Paint Colours in this collection.  There are also 5 Floral Carpets to match the Floral Painted Stencil Walls and 10 Striped Carpets. The Floral and Striped Carpets are designed to be used to create runners and area rugs.

THE DOWNLOADS
There are 3 files available for download. The textures and 2 different collection file zips. So, grab the Textures ZIP and the Collection File Zip that you need.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 12:23:32 AM by StephSim »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal