Author Topic: Holy Simoly Simply Elegant Curtains - Ambular Extras  (Read 81224 times)

Offline HugeLunatic

Holy Simoly Simply Elegant Curtains - Ambular Extras
« on: May 07, 2009, 10:51:24 PM »
BlueSoup had asked me to update the Holy Simoly Simply Elegant Curtain set that Ambular had made for her.  Ambular's set had just the one subset like the original Simply Elegant curtains.  I updated her set so that each now has the two recolorable subsets, and both take there texture from the new updated version of the Simply Elegant curtains.

Set includes Holy Simoly updated meshes in 2-tile and 1-tile versions.  Nysha's 3-tile and evanescoe's addons

Download non AL version

« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 10:23:44 PM by HugeLunatic »

BlueSoup

Re: Holy Simoly Simply Elegant Curtains - Ambular Extras
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 11:18:03 PM »
Oh my gawd, oh my gawd, oh my gawd!

I heart you so much!  Thank you!  :realbighug:

I'm going to remove my links there and instead link here, but I'll leave the pics up :)

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2009, 01:11:08 AM »
Thanks so much!

Nyx1961

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2009, 12:52:00 PM »
Wow, you've been a busy girl, Lunie! Thanks for these!  Always appreciated! :flowers But what happened to studying for finals?  :nono:

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2009, 01:04:02 PM »
lol  This is what happens between studying.  I've got four classes to study for and sometimes the sponge is overfull, it needs to dry out.  Plus I learned a nifty new feature in Wings, that I had to try!  And it worked so well! :D

I did notice some didn't move up/down very far in AL, I think I know how to fix it and I think it is quick.  But now I have to study for my two finals tomorrow and somehow remember all the BS about old freaking computer hardware.  Like I really need to know the speed specs of a CPU from and 8088? 

(Besides, I suspect BlueSoup is one of the few that really care about that :; and she hangs out here already )

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2009, 04:49:08 PM »
If you mean cares about moving things up and down in AL, I'm right in there with Blue  :))

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2009, 04:51:55 PM »
:rofl

Man all these people that care so much! But notice I did say few...

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2009, 04:54:41 PM »
I didn't really feel left out- I focused on the important part of the sentence "I think I know how to fix it and it is quick"  :;

Offline mustluvcatz

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2009, 05:26:51 PM »
Can you help a poor, confused girl out? I'm  having the same problem with these curtains that others reported at SimsCave. Now that you've redone them, can I download your set and delete the others? Even the Holy Simoly ones- or are there meshes there that you have to have?

I can't remember my name here.. so if it's not mustluvcatz, that's who I be at PMBD and SublimeSims.

BlueSoup

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2009, 05:36:21 PM »
the Holy Simoly curtains are in this set so you can delete all the meshes from your folder now, and install these.  You'll have everything then :)

Offline mustluvcatz

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2009, 05:56:40 PM »
Thank you so much. Guess if I'd have just downloaded this set and looked at the files, I could've figured it out myself.   :blush

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2009, 06:16:02 PM »
*scratches head*  Did I remember to put HS diagonals in the zip?  Promise I will double check when I get to my PC.

BlueSoup

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2009, 06:22:19 PM »
Yep, they're in there Lunie :)

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2009, 06:36:39 PM »
Thank you BlueSoup.  Did I put my sanity in there too?

I've got finals the next three days and my instructors keep adding more essays to write!

BlueSoup

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2009, 06:43:31 PM »
Well damn, get off the forum!  Silly Lunie  lol

I'll give you back your sanity too xD

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal