Author Topic: Another repository request - DONE  (Read 16314 times)

BlueSoup

Another repository request - DONE
« on: April 25, 2009, 06:27:30 PM »
Can someone please make this a repository set?  I can't imagine installing 90 freakin' files for it.

http://nene.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=327761
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 05:08:59 PM by RgdyAnne »

rgdyanne

Re: Another repository request :P
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2009, 06:38:47 PM »
I'll take a look at it. Might take some finagling depending on how he/she mapped their numbers. Also, the artist doesn't want their stuff uploaded anywhere else, so as a courtesy I will need to attempt to contact the artist and get their permission before providing the numbers for upload.

rgdyanne

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2009, 06:40:24 PM »
OR, I could just make a set of house numbers myself and make them repository which might be the easiest thing all around and avoid any issues with the artist....

Would that work for you Blue?

BlueSoup

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2009, 06:44:04 PM »
Yep - if they look roughly like that, that'd be the best thing and totally appreciated!  :hug: I have a set of house numbers now, but they're alpha and look quite different (though not bad).

rgdyanne

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2009, 06:46:21 PM »
I can totally do that.

In fact if you have a favorite font you'd like me to use I can do that as well. IE: Times New Roman will give very traditional looking house numbers.

Dinad2610

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2009, 07:42:00 PM »
oh oh oh...as a house builder even I want those!!!

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2009, 07:47:25 PM »
Anne do you have M&G?  AL?  Asking because having them able to use the quarter tile placement cheat and up/down cheat would be awesome.  I know there is a global mod over at MATY for all curtains to use this so you could clone a curtain.  Not sure about a painting, if there is a global mod for that.  But I linked it somewhere here in the tutorials section.  It would still be base game compatible.

rgdyanne

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2009, 07:57:57 PM »
Sadly I don't have M&G yet  :no, but I do have AL.

I'm leery about cloning a curtain because of the way the game reads curtains, not sure if it'd mess with the way the numbers look.

And, since I'm doing numbers, does anyone want letters, too?

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2009, 09:10:09 PM »
Well I can help you with that cheat and M&G if you clone a painting.  It doesn't change base game compatibility.  I wish I could figure out how to add that later, so far all I've figured is cloning something again.  I've killed your deco pillows a gazillion times now trying to make it work.  lol

Would you like me to clone you a template wall hanging that works with that cheat?  Then you can clone and do whatever magic you do with it?

rgdyanne

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2009, 10:04:24 PM »
Well I can help you with that cheat and M&G if you clone a painting.  It doesn't change base game compatibility.  I wish I could figure out how to add that later, so far all I've figured is cloning something again.  I've killed your deco pillows a gazillion times now trying to make it work.  lol

Would you like me to clone you a template wall hanging that works with that cheat?  Then you can clone and do whatever magic you do with it?

Yes, that would be awesome!

BlueSoup

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2009, 11:18:50 PM »
you guys are the bestest!

Letters would be awesome too!  And Times New Roman, ooooooh

Offline Lisfyre

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2009, 05:28:59 PM »
OH Anne!!!  I use house numbers now made by Wildstar24 - she has 3 colours of it.  I use the black mostly but if you're making some... I'll definitely snag them.  You can position hers up to 3 numbers in a row without fiddling.  If your house numbers go higher then you're in trouble :)  hehe :)
"Life is short -- insecurity is a waste of time."  - Diane von Furstenberg

"You don't get out of life alive"  Jimmy the Hand

The battle of the sexes will never be won.  We keep fraternizing with the enemy.

rgdyanne

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2009, 04:24:08 PM »
Still working on this.......

Sorry, been slow, between trying to get my daughter prepped for taking her first ever evaluation test and the stupid migraines I keep getting I haven't been actually accomplishing much meshing wise.

I'd say I'd hope it'll slow down but my nephew is coming in June to stay with us for 6 or so weeks in our already overcrowded household, and I have absolutely NO idea what I'm going to do with a 16 year old boy for that long  :P :wacko

BlueSoup

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2009, 04:26:58 PM »
Oh that's okay, Anne :)  I'm in no hurry whatsoever.  :flowers

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2009, 04:58:50 PM »
Make him work Anne. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal