Author Topic: SDA Art Deco Study  (Read 17722 times)

Offline amythestfenix

SDA Art Deco Study
« on: July 19, 2013, 07:21:58 PM »
See updated information on this set HERE at Tumblr!

I've redone the SDA Art Deco Study set so it will have all the matching textures from the Living Room, Grand Salon, and Dining Room sets. In addition, I've repositoried most of the pieces so the recolors will take up less downloads space and changed the TXMTs so that recolors will be consistent. All files I've changed have new names, but not new GUIDs, so any recolors you have for the original main objects will still work. The complete set and collection file are included in the zip for convenience. All credit goes to Frances from SimsDesignAve for her beautiful meshes and textures!

I'm working on this set, so I've temporarily removed it.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2023, 01:27:35 PM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: CatherineTCJD, Mapat, Balouchati, Karlene, FannySims

Offline Karlene

Re: SDA Art Deco Library
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 10:59:51 PM »
Oh these are SO freaking FANTASTIC!!! So  TOTALLY worth the wait!!! :woot :love :blowkiss :omg :perfect10 lalala THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!

Offline RKetex

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 11:40:44 PM »
Wow...I don't remember seeing these when SDA was still up...These are great! :thumbup :likeit :thx

Offline altanna

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2013, 05:07:48 PM »
Very nice -- a must have, of course :-)

Deb :thx :thx :likeit :likeit

Offline Karlene

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2016, 01:52:21 PM »
Hello! I realize that this is VERY late to notice :blush :erm, but I have never been able to get the side book case recolors to show up in my game(??) so I only just today went to find out WHY( :idk) and I didn't see them listed with the other recolors! Is that supposed to be? I've never even attempted to recolor or slave or any of the cool/clever stuff others do, sooo I really have no clue o.O. Just thought I'd throw this out here in case others have this too or maybe I'm just a doofus and have been doing something wrong this whole time ??? ???  I place the side pieces either alone or with the center piece and use the recolor tool, but only the center piece has the recolor options! :idk  Thanks for letting me vent ;)

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2016, 08:03:26 PM »
The side bookcases are slaves to the center one and should have all the same recolors showing. I'll go look at it in game and see if I can find out why it's not working for you.

Offline Karlene

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2016, 02:24:23 PM »
 :thx :thx :blowkiss

Offline c00kie_m0nster

Re: SDA Art Deco Study
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2023, 10:40:43 PM »
I love all of your stuff but this one in particular is stunning

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal