Author Topic: AnYe's Ennes Folding Chair in 5 Colours  (Read 5640 times)

Offline StephSim

AnYe's Ennes Folding Chair in 5 Colours
« on: March 02, 2013, 12:59:12 AM »
I've been delving into the Sims 2 realm of furniture recolours and wanted to share five inspired recolours of the fabulous chair from AnYe's "Ennes Living" Urban Set found HERE at Pink Box.

This download contains 5 Ennis Chair recolours (3 stylish versions and 2 grunge versions).

The Ennis folding chair will make a great deck chair, beach chair or as a grounding accent piece for your Sim rooms.
I am currently using the leather and floral version of the Ennis Chair for my 2013 version of Charmed Manor. ;)

Click on one of the links below to grab the recolours of AnYe's Ennis Folding Chair!
(Less than 1 MB, 830 Kilobytes)

BOX DOWNLOAD LINK

ALTERNATE MEDIAFIRE DOWNLOAD LINK

NOTES:
* The MESH is included as allowed by Anye's Policy.
* All textures are combinations and conglomerates of my imagination, furniture textures taken from furnishings around my home and the intermingled patterns from the following websites: Free Seamless Textures and the Vector Graphics Blog.
* While I am responsible for creating the recolour textures, this collection was packaged by my hubby, Sophie-David. The "sdss" at the end of the package names stands for Sophie-David and StephSim. Thanks for doing my biddings Dearheart.  :hug
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 10:55:49 PM by StephSim »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal