Author Topic: SDA Louisiana set - slaved to Jonesi Bed Blanket etc. - updated 12. Dec. 09  (Read 19544 times)

Offline hokadk47

Another favorite wood furniture set is Louisiana set from Sims Design Avenue. The set includes kitchen, bath,
bedroom, dining room and study. I have slaved most of the objects to make it easier to recolor.

**************************************************************************************************
2009.12.12: I have added a slaved version of the Trash Compactor. I you choose to download this you can throw away the
original SDA Campagne Trash Compactor and recols.

SDA hkaw-SDA-Louisiana_TrashCompacteur-slave

**************************************************************************************************
2009.10.14: I found direction errors in the original mapping so I have uploaded 4 remapped objects in a separate file -
find it just below the download link. You will need these if you use any recolors where direction matters.
SDA Louisiana Slaved meshes-remapped

Meshes you need to make my slaved objects work:
�Jonesi Bed Blanket - get the mesh here
�Campagne Dresser Chambre - get the mesh here
�Louisiana original meshes: Bedroom Armoire, Bathroom Sink, Kitchen Counter, Trash Compactor - get the meshes here

�You don't need to install other original Louisiana meshes to make this set work. My meshes don't overwrite the original meshes and don't show recolors from the original meshes either.

Meshes slaved to Jonesi bed blanket

Other slaved meshes (blinds also included, but these are not shown):

The set includes recols of Campagne Dresser Chambre and Jonesi Bed Blanket to replace the original Louisiana colors
and 3 extra recol sets in worn wood - just pick the ones you like an throw the others away.

Download my slaved SDA Louisiana objects
SDA Louisiana Slaved meshes
hkaw-SDA-Louisiana_TrashCompacteur-slave

Download my 4 remapped fixes
(paravent/screen, lit simple/single bed, lit double/double bed, baignoire/tub)
SDA Louisiana Slaved meshes-remapped

Download my worn recolors
SDA Louisiana recols package 1

All thanks goes to Sims Design Avenue for the wonderful Louisiana meshes, I just remapped and slaved them.
Also thanks to Jonesi for her wonderful Bed Blanket mesh.

Enjoy, Helle
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 07:20:42 PM by hokadk47 »

The following users thanked this post: ElfPuddle, membears, LadySilverwolf, catcrazygrannie

Offline InkedIn

I love your work, and so I MUST ask for your help.
The link to the original Louisiana Set meshes is a dead end.  I have found two Louisiana Set - Complete files on SimsCave, and installed them.  But they aren't the right ones.  Please, when you can, could you please post a new link?
Your work is wonderful.  Thank you!

Offline hokadk47

Thank you for the compliments, I really apreciate that.

I am not able to help you, my computer is broken. But hopefully Amythestfenix can help you, I know she uses that set a lot too.

Kind regards, Helle

Offline amythestfenix

Helle, I'm so sorry to hear that your computer is broken!

Inkedin, if you are looking for the master meshes for all of the slaved Louisiana set, you can get them in this folder.

The following users thanked this post: LadySilverwolf

Offline InkedIn

You are such generous and talented people!  Thank you very much for your kind and quick response.  I hope you are able to get your computer fixed;  you are an artist with it.

Offline InkedIn

I think that the linked meshes are not the ones used to slave the Louisiana set, but I just love the recolors!  Thank you!

Offline hokadk47

I think it is the right ones. Just pick the master objects. If you want you can find a remapped version of the armoire on the frontpage of my folders. The remapped version must be used instead of the original armoire. It looks better especially with striped textures, if you use that kind.

Why do you think it is wrong master objects ?

Kind regards, Helle

Offline InkedIn

Thank you for replying.  I am grateful for the work you do and  I don't want to waste your time.
I did go back and test the files.  I took out all the Louisiana content and then put the files back in batches.  I think I thought that these were not the right meshes because the thumbnails showed the bright blue "shadow" instead of the tiny picture of the object.  The objects themselves are just fine in-game, beautiful in fact.  And I could see that at first there were 7, then 14, then 18 recolors as I installed the different folders.   Only one thing seems missing, and that is that the recolors of the drapes and curtains have that flashing blue curtain rod instead of a rendered (?) one.
I really am a newbie.  Thank you for your patience.

Offline hokadk47

Hi.
I wish That i was able to log on, but i am not. Hopefully Amythestfenix will answer this one again.

Sorry, kind regards, Helle

Offline Carmellia1

Hokadk47 you guys are absolutely amazing!!  Im totally in love with the coordinates you guys do!  I was having the same concern with the Louisana Jonesi slaved curtain.  The curtain rod is blue.  I was wondering what else I needed to download to have a brown, white or grey rod.  I'm sorry if I missed this somewhere.  Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creations!  (I love Amythestfenix's recolors as well so thanks to you both if you read this)

Offline amythestfenix

Inkedin and Carmellia1, do you have the Campagne Dresser in your games? I'm not sure just which curtain you have where the rod is flashing blue. It may be that it is slaved to the Campagne Dresser instead of the Louisiana set. If you look up at hokadk47's original post, you will see that she says you need the dresser for some slaved objects.

Blue thumbnails sometimes happen with slaved objects even if the object works fine in game. Often you can fix the thumbnail by clicking on it, waiting for the options window to show, then right-clicking while pressing CTRL.

Offline InkedIn

Thank you very much!  The trick with the blue thumbnail pictures worked just fine. 

I do have the file called 00_Master_Campagne Frances_Dresser_Chambre.package from this site and in a folder marked as master objects.  The Campagne set with all the beautiful painted wood recolors (Thank you!) is my favorite in the game.  I love the plain white Louisiana curtains for their simplicity and drape, so I would like to have the versions slaved to Jonesi's blanket, too, if possible.  I don't know if I am making some mistake with my in-game folders, or if there is a possible conflicting mesh? 

Thanks again. 

Offline amythestfenix

Okay, I've found the problem! The Louisiana curtain rods are actually slaved to hokadk47's Jonesi-blanket slaved Long 2-tile Campagne Curtain rod, so the master Campagne curtain must be in your game! See this post for the information.

The following users thanked this post: LadySilverwolf

Offline InkedIn

Thank you again!  Everything is fixed, and looks great!

Offline Carmellia1

Thank you so much for working on this!  I think that should do it!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal