Author Topic: IKEA MALM Headboards  (Read 23252 times)

BlueSoup

Re: IKEA MALM Headboards
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2009, 03:22:24 PM »
No no no I love the open shelves.  I just tend to use those clutter pieces a lot!

But...I don't have enough!  So make more pls kthxbai!  :blowkiss

rgdyanne

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2009, 04:14:06 PM »
No no no I love the open shelves.  I just tend to use those clutter pieces a lot!

But...I don't have enough!  So make more pls kthxbai!  :blowkiss

lol

Offline Lisfyre

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2009, 05:44:23 PM »
One of these days I'm going to get IKEA SP and I'll know where to go for all the add ons and recolours  :)

I miss IKEA.  It was my fave shopping place when I lived up north.  The closest IKEA to us now is Atlanta I believe... 4 hours away.
"Life is short -- insecurity is a waste of time."  - Diane von Furstenberg

"You don't get out of life alive"  Jimmy the Hand

The battle of the sexes will never be won.  We keep fraternizing with the enemy.

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2009, 06:09:16 PM »
I love IKEA!  Wouldn't live without it.  Couldn't.  :D

Poisonsilvi

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2009, 06:09:43 PM »

Poisonsilvi (which is a mouthful but for some reason I can't remember if I've ever seen your name   :blush I have a terrible memory  :S) I was more than happy to do the request for you and your friend Laura, I'm just glad it turned out and that I got the slots working!

Haha Anne !!  :laugh:  It´s simple - my name is Silvia - so just leave out the poison and add an a on the end and you´ve got it !  :tt2

Would you be surprised if i would love to see some clutter for the headboards ?  :;  :w00t

Btw Laura is in love with the headboards - she said they are much better than she ever expected -  :perfect10:thumbup

:hug:

rgdyanne

« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2009, 06:11:05 PM »
I've never even seen an IKEA store, hadn't even heard of them until the SP came out, I'm SO behind the times. The cllosest IKEA store to me now is 6 hours north

rgdyanne

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2009, 06:14:18 PM »
Haha Anne !!  :laugh:  It´s simple - my name is Silvia - so just leave out the poison and add an a on the end and you´ve got it !  :tt2

:blush :D

Would you be surprised if i would love to see some clutter for the headboards ?  :;  :w00t

Btw Laura is in love with the headboards - she said they are much better than she ever expected -  :perfect10:thumbup

:hug:

Nope! and YAY!

Offline Lisfyre

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2009, 06:14:41 PM »
I love IKEA!  Wouldn't live without it.  Couldn't.  :D

well... I've been in IKEA withdrawal for like 8 years... it's hell!!!

The battle of the sexes will never be won.  We keep fraternizing with the enemy.

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2009, 06:17:13 PM »
I have an IKEA store just 40 miles from me.  :D  I've got bits and pieces, but only cause I don't have enough money to replace all the furniture in my office!

We just finished our laundry room and used cabinets and fixtures from there too.

BlueSoup

« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2009, 06:29:46 PM »
We don't have an Ikea in my city - the closest is Vancouver, a ferry ride away.  I am not all that impressed with most of it, to be honest.  I like it a lot more for my Sims than I do for me. :P  But I prefer really expensive, heavy, rich-looking furniture...not that I have any  lol
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 06:31:32 PM by BlueSoup »

Offline Lisfyre

« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2009, 08:56:16 PM »
When I got out of college, that's all I could afford are the pieces from IKEA and I still love them.  I'd love the rich expensive stuff but that's not in my income bracket.   lol  Our furniture here is my husbands grandparents that was left to him.  Gorgeous antiques and I love them but I prefer the clean lines of scandinavian furniture and that's more me than anything else really. 

Dinad2610

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2009, 09:13:51 PM »
One of these days I'm going to get IKEA SP and I'll know where to go for all the add ons and recolours  :)

I miss IKEA.  It was my fave shopping place when I lived up north.  The closest IKEA to us now is Atlanta I believe... 4 hours away.

yep...we have an Ikea here in Atlanta...and for me it's only about a 20 minute drive :)) lol
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 09:16:03 PM by Dinad2610 »

BlueSoup

« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2009, 10:56:17 PM »
If I ever win the lottery (and by that I mean play the lottery), this is the store I will raid first to decorate my house.  I go by it every so often and I could stare in it for hours - it's so gorgeous.  Everything in there is something I want to take home.  The site does not do it justice, but you'll get an idea of what I love :D

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2009, 12:53:56 AM »
oh.my.god  Candice Olson!  I love her designs. :wub

All those lines are very similar to Holy Simoly and some of IKEA.

BlueSoup

« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2009, 01:08:08 AM »
Mhmm.  Now you see why I love HS so much lol

I adore that store - I've been browsing the site now!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal