Author Topic: WCIF Snowstorm Baby Items  (Read 1199 times)

Offline diputsinva

WCIF Snowstorm Baby Items
« on: July 09, 2020, 10:12:12 AM »
Ok, I'm getting to be a real bother, but I'd really love to be able to get the Snowstorm baby items, but the links don't work.  Does anyone have a working link?  Thanks so much in advance to you all:)
Elizabeth

Offline FannySims

Re: WCIF Snowstorm Baby Items
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2020, 09:45:17 PM »
Ok, I'm getting to be a real bother, but I'd really love to be able to get the Snowstorm baby items, but the links don't work.  Does anyone have a working link?  Thanks so much in advance to you all:)
Elizabeth

Are you referring to these here ? https://sims2artists.com/index.php?topic=3211.0
I tested it and the links are working correctly.

I'm sorry if this isn't it

Offline diputsinva

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2020, 01:50:19 PM »
Yes, those are the ones, but when I get to Box it just says something about there being no preview when I try to download:(

Thanks for letting me know.  I guess my computer doesn't like Box.  I can't get them at all.
Elizabeth

Offline FannySims

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2020, 03:26:18 PM »
Yes, those are the ones, but when I get to Box it just says something about there being no preview when I try to download:(

Thanks for letting me know.  I guess my computer doesn't like Box.  I can't get them at all.
Elizabeth

I don't know if you are accessing the links from your computer or cell phone, but the download is on the top right.
Just click that will start the download.

Obs: Mine is in Portuguese language Brazil
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 03:31:12 PM by FannySims »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal