Author Topic: Installation, Comments, and Requests  (Read 9501 times)

Offline HugeLunatic

Installation, Comments, and Requests
« on: July 15, 2012, 03:15:59 PM »
Since these recategorize by using the OBJD resource, you will want to place these in the Bins folder for your latest EP.  Otherwise you will get the cc * showing on them, and could possibly delete them and cause your game harm.

Questions, comments, or requests for all buyables can go in this thread.

Recommended Download:  Buyable Aspiration and Career Rewards
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 01:15:22 PM by HugeLunatic »

The following users thanked this post: LadySilverwolf, catcrazygrannie

Offline kaserina

Re: Installation, Comments, and Requests
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 01:57:58 AM »
Thank you for this collection of buyable objects!

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 02:22:22 PM »
Thanks so much for all of these! I really needed the BV collectable for my Traveller lot in Black Mesa, so thanks for making them easier to get  :hug

Offline shastakiss

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 06:05:51 AM »
Aha! The ofb toys and flowers (except the daisies) aren't available on community lots because... ? Hmm something to do with the fact that Open for Business is about Business stuff aka community stuff? some sort of defeats-the-purpose-of-the-expansion-pack thing?

And why are the daisies available? ROGUE DAISIES. :flowers I will stare at them in SimPE for the ONE DIGIT that makes them mavericks.

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 03:06:18 PM »
Hah!  Didn't even think about community lots.

That one bit?  Community sort )ox0064).  :)  The hex value of 0x0083 is adding Food, Shopping and Misc.

http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=OBJD#Community_Sort

Offline shastakiss

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2015, 06:09:06 PM »
TWO and a HALF YEARS later...    :blush

Here's a folder with some of HugeLunatic's Buyables with community lot availability added
Using any of these to decorate or furnish a community lot should be fine but I don't think putting them for sale on ofb business lots is a good idea

Thank you for the files and for explaining community sort, Lunie!  :wub

The following users thanked this post: celebkiriedhel

Offline EduPie

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2021, 10:38:53 PM »
Might be a dumb request, but would you consider releasing a buyable trash can & mailbox mod? I know the latter had been done by someone, but their link to the AL/M&G version is broken. Not sure I feel safe downloading it.

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2021, 03:58:48 PM »
Hiya EduPie!  The trash can is in the folder of buyable objects, but here is the trashcan.  I made it because all of the "buyable" versions I've seen were complete clones.

For the mailbox, sophie david already made a perfect buyable version here!  For just the residential mailbox download the first link,  sdBuyableMailbox.zip.  I also use the second link,  sdMailboxALpatchNonSingleRes.zip, because it changes everything not a residential lot into using the apartment style mailbox.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal