Author Topic: Beehive for your farms  (Read 38750 times)

Offline Gwenke

Re: Beehive for your farms
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2012, 10:46:36 AM »
I have reduced the drain on Energy and Comfort from 25 to 12, so sims should tire half as much as before. Could somebody test it, please?

Also, I've made two pics for anyone who might want to change the values for themselves, as it is very straightforward:

Open the file "Honey Beehive.package" in SimPE. Select the BHAV "Sub - Honey extraction motive change" and press the Pop-up wizard button:

In the pop-up box, set the value to what you want:

Repeat for Comfort.

vllygrl

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2012, 11:11:00 PM »
Thank you very much, Gwenke, I will test it tonight and let you know what happens!  Cheers, Vllygrl  :)

ETA: I tested the less tiring package and it works great!  Many thanks, Gwenke!   :perfect10 :thx :likeit :)) :D
(I wasn't sure which file to replace, but finally figured out take out the Honey Beehive.package from my downloads, then put the new less tiring package into downloads).
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 12:51:00 AM by vllygrl »

Offline Gwenke

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2012, 08:09:03 PM »
I'm glad it worked, and you're certainly welcome. It feels so good that people use my stuff :)

vllygrl

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2012, 04:34:42 AM »
 :hug Thanks for working so hard on things for our game, Gwenke, it is more appreciated than you know!  :D

Offline Dominie

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2012, 02:19:32 AM »
Thank you so much for this, Gwenke.  I downloaded this not too long ago, haven't used it yet, but want you to know how how appreciated this is.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal