Author Topic: HolySimoly Bijoux: Pixie Garden (PINK)  (Read 7198 times)

Offline amythestfenix

HolySimoly Bijoux: Pixie Garden (PINK)
« on: February 08, 2010, 05:48:14 PM »
Another attic find dusted off, refurbished and expanded because someone expressed interest in having it! A while back I had done the HolySimoly Bijoux chair, ottoman, and endtable in white to go with the HolySimoly Elwood bed (donation and does NOT pull the Maxis bedding :(  Get Nyx's fixed version here! ) for which I had done bedding to match the HolySimoly Sorrento dining recolor I have here.

I pulled my texture files and finished the Bijoux set with the chair, loveseat, & sofa in the four coordinating fabrics, made the bedding for all beds, added recolors of the HolySimoly LaBoheme valance and Sherry's WestElm pillows and 500gift blanket from SimsCave. All non-HolySimoly meshes included. You also get my recolor of the Maxis base game Whodunnit lamp.

Plant on table is by Macarossi @ MTS2. Curtains are those wonderful N99 DazzleDrapes by CTNutmegger that match all beddings!

DOWNLOAD
« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 05:31:40 PM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: altanna, Mcha, ElfPuddle, PrincessKharis

Offline Issy

• Perpetually perplexed
  • Staff Artist
  • I may be inconsistent, but not all the time.
Re: HolySimoly Bijoux: Pixie Garden (PINK)
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 08:27:17 PM »
 :OMG Kate...  :likeit 

Can I move into your attic? I'll bring my own dustcloth....
Resident SimsDesignAvenue Addict

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Voltaire

Offline altanna

Re: HolySimoly Bijoux: Pixie Garden (PINK)
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 09:42:05 PM »
 :realbighug:

Me too, but I'll let Issy do the dusting since she volunteered to bring the dustcloth  lol tehehe :thumbup

Deb

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal