Author Topic: Hello there!!  (Read 2982 times)

kpaja17

Hello there!!
« on: November 23, 2011, 06:30:14 PM »
Hi hi!

My name is Kate, but I go by kpaja17 (or kpaja in one forum). I've always loved this site but never actually joined, so, here I am!

I'm new to recoloring but enjoy it so much!! I recolor objects only (so far).

I have a few creations at Black Pearl Sims & MTS and just recently became a resident creator at Colour Sims.

I've had a little bit of a "recolorers" block (yes, I know, not a real word :) ), but I've got some requests by fellow simmers that hopefully will pull me out of hole.

I love the Sims2 and am so glad that I found my disks! I played a long time ago when if first came out (or very close to) and then drifted away for a few years. When the Sims3 came out I tried that, but my computer didn't like it, so I started playing the Sims2 again... then I discovered custom content! WOWZA! There is so much out there!! I began downloading like crazy and now have a downloads folder about to explode!!

So, yep, enough about my Sims2 life. I am 24 years old and struggling with a few illnesses and trying to get my life in order to deal with them for the rest of my life... its a challenge, but I love getting away from it all with the fabulous communities dedicated to the Sims.

Thanks for letting me join! I'm excited to start to contribute!!

:D

--Kate

(sorry that this was so long!)

Offline amythestfenix

Re: Hello there!!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 07:37:59 PM »
Welcome to S2A! We are happy to have you here  :flowers
(I'm Kate, too!)

Offline hokadk47

Re: Hello there!!
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 08:30:26 PM »
:welcome2