Author Topic: SDA Louisiana add on - slaved 1-tile wide armoires for bedroom and bath  (Read 15400 times)

Offline hokadk47

Update 2012.03.04: Remapped versions of the original SDA Louisiana Armoire and my slaved 1 tile wide version here. Please remove the original SDA Louisiana Armoire, if you use my remapped version to avoid GUID conflict.
********************************************************************************************
I needed some armoire stuff to make an armoire wall without spaces in the bedroom and batthroom, so I created these. Afterwards I found out that they are very useful also in the livingromm, in the study and even in the kitchen, if you want to create a country like look. As always you can mix and match with all the other Louisiana stuff.

Here is what you get:
  • Bedroom armoire - 1 tile wide - slaved
  • Bedroom armoire, no doors - 1 tile wide - slaved
  • The armoires are slaved to the SDA Louisiana Armoire
  • Shelf1 extra deep to be used in open counters and armoire without doors - slaved to SDA Campagne Dresser Chambre
  • Shelf2 extra deep to be used in open counters and armoire without doors - slaved to SDA Louisiana Kithen Counter01 (the countertop)

Armoire - examples with shelves slaved to SDA Campagne Dresser Chambre

Armoire - example with shelves slaved to SDA Louisiana Counter

GM    DL

Enjoy, Helle
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 07:52:48 PM by hokadk47 »

The following users thanked this post: Mcha, ElfPuddle, LadySilverwolf, Jellicocatty, carrienan, catcrazygrannie

Offline amythestfenix

Re: SDA Louisiana add on - slaved armoires for bedroom and bath
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 06:06:30 PM »
These are so fantastic! It seems like it's Christmas and my birthday, and all other gift-receiving holidays all together  :thx

Offline RKetex

Re: SDA Louisiana add on - slaved 1-tile wide armoires for bedroom and bath
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, 08:18:35 PM »
Wow, you go girl! I'm just plowing through all your latest uploads..I think I have a new favorite kitchen, myself!  :hug

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2011, 09:21:08 PM »
Glad you like it :love

Offline makabaer

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2011, 08:41:54 PM »
I love these!!  :thx

Radikinz

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2012, 09:41:13 PM »
Just wanted you to know how much I adore your work.  I have downloaded everything I could find of these sets.  Would love to see the recolors available for the one tile table that matches.

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2012, 06:40:47 AM »
Thank you for the nice feed back :love

What 1 tile table do you think of ?

Offline Nonni

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2012, 03:05:21 AM »
Lovely and unique.  :thx
"Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy."
~ Sir Isaac Newton

Radikinz

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2012, 11:50:30 PM »
Thank you for the nice feed back :love

What 1 tile table do you think of ?

Hi.. sorry for the delay in response but have been traveling.

I have the complete Louisiana Set from Sims Design Ave.  The table is located in the Sam_Louisiana group.  I don't speak French, but as the set includes buffet, chaise, soupiere, bougies, and 2 tables sized 1x1 and 2x1, I assume it is a Dining Set.

I would post a picture of it but I don't really know how to go about posting it here.

The file name is
Frances_TableDining1x1_SetLouisiana.package

I use your recolours and add-ons often.  The versatility it allows me is refreshing.  It would be great to have the smaller table as an option for my smaller homes as well.

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2012, 12:26:01 PM »
Hi.

It is part of the first set I made years ago - find it here - first link below the last picture.

But be careful with this set: dont pick the cabinets etc. The have been remapped and are part of my other sets.

Kind regards, Helle

Radikinz

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2012, 05:40:57 PM »
I have those items.  I have the remapped version of the cabinets.  Relooking at my Downloads folder I have also found this file:

hkaw-SDA-Louisiana_TableDining1x1-slave dated 8/10/2009.

When I am in game, I only see one version of the table but it does not have any additional color options as most of the others do.

I am new to the concept of "slaving".  Am I doing something wrong?  Should I only have the slave item and not the original as well?

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2012, 07:31:02 PM »
You have the right slaved mesh. You don't need the original ones, but they shouldn't interfere since mine have new GUIDs.

Are you aware that the dining tables are slaved to SDA dresser campagne ? In all my SDA Louisiana sets are included matching recols of SDA dresser campagne, but if you don't have them in game, you will miss the color option.

Kind regards, Helle

Radikinz

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2012, 08:17:57 PM »
You have the right slaved mesh. You don't need the original ones, but they shouldn't interfere since mine have new GUIDs.

Are you aware that the dining tables are slaved to SDA dresser campagne ? In all my SDA Louisiana sets are included matching recols of SDA dresser campagne, but if you don't have them in game, you will miss the color option.

Kind regards, Helle

Can't thank you enough for your patience.  I am aware of the dresser you mention and do have it in my downloads.  I made a collection out of the folder I placed your items.  I was able to find the table there.  Once seeing it and the name given, I discovered I had overlooked the table in main screens most probably because of its lighter wood color.

:wub

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2012, 08:51:15 AM »
You are welcome.

I am glad to hear you finally made it work :love

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal