Author Topic: Pirate Bay Recolors  (Read 8500 times)

Offline amythestfenix

Pirate Bay Recolors
« on: May 17, 2011, 01:13:44 PM »
By request from Adelheid and Walter, these are my recolors of Shakeshaft's Victorian Shop Facade in grungy dark wood that matches the Pirate Bay build items at Parsimonious. I've also done the OFB Euro build items in the same textures. Get meshes from the booty or, if you want, they are no longer PAY from TSR.

DL
« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 04:43:30 PM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: ElfPuddle, greyhorse

zephyrzodiac

Re: Pirate Bay Recolors
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 02:03:53 AM »
Any chance of a link to the download?  :flowers :thx

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2012, 10:10:02 AM »
I made the link red so it's easier to see. Under the previous forum theme, the links were automatically red, but now they are not, so sometimes they don't seem to show up.

zephyrzodiac

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2012, 04:54:28 PM »
Thank you so much, Amythestfenix!  There was so much of your stuff which used to be at Parsimonious that I wanted (one item in a house and I want the whole set...) and I'm so glad that most of it seems to be here nowadays!  I'll try to remember to mouse over site names in future, to see if there's a hidden link.   :woot

BTW, two of the files are *Blocked for Violation....* - both the ones with *Pirate Wood* in the name.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 05:01:50 PM by zephyrzodiac »

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2012, 12:22:19 AM »
Okay, I reuploaded it and called it "RusticWood" in case they didn't like the pirate name. MediaFire is sometimes very temperamental :(.  Thanks for letting me know and let me know if there's something you are looking for that's not posted and I'll see if I can upload it for you.

zephyrzodiac

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2013, 11:08:42 AM »
I got it, thank you! :thx  At least, the OFB set, which is now fine both as Rustic Wood and Pirate Wood... however, the Shakeshaft stuff is an access violation whether I click Pirate or Rustic.  Never mind, it would have been nice to have all the PB stuff, though.  :arrr
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 11:27:48 AM by zephyrzodiac »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal