Author Topic: Nectere's Japanese Set: Maxis Morrocan Textures  (Read 12249 times)

Offline amythestfenix

Nectere's Japanese Set: Maxis Morrocan Textures
« on: February 04, 2010, 01:21:28 AM »
Here is Nectere's Japanese Set from the Laden Swallow done in the Morrocan textures of the Decorative House Armoire. You also get a matching EA Asian Desk (I found it would only support this solid texture), bedding, and chair. The Zenu bed file recolors the whole set. Nectere's meshes are included in the folder thanks to her generous sharing policy.

DOWNLOAD

« Last Edit: December 25, 2019, 02:25:44 PM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: altanna, ElfPuddle

Offline Issy

• Perpetually perplexed
  • Staff Artist
  • I may be inconsistent, but not all the time.
Re: Nectere's Japanese Set: Maxis Morrocan Blue Textures
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 01:27:26 AM »
What a lovely room!  :likeit
Resident SimsDesignAvenue Addict

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Voltaire

Offline hokadk47

Re: Nectere's Japanese Set: Maxis Morrocan Textures
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 08:19:39 PM »
 :likeit :likeit :likeit

Cynarra

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2010, 07:44:20 PM »
Still one of my favorite sets! :wub

Offline shastakiss

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2011, 12:33:01 PM »
Nectere asked at MATY if anyone has any of her files here and I thought I'd pass it on. I only had the bookcase from this set and few other files (my supersecret code name at MATY is snoopy)
I don't know why Pes think she sucks, I hope she might start playing again. Because the game is still fun :omg

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2011, 02:56:24 AM »
Thanks, Shasta! I just posted what I had for her and I hope she plans on coming back  :)

nectere

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2011, 10:53:52 AM »
aha! found you!  :grouphug

Thank you guys for pulling up some files for me - much appreciated after a very long break.

Oh and Pescado kinda works in reverse psychology from what little I recall of him *snicker* or maybe I really do suck and thats why he still has my sucky meshes in his products  :crazy Although I admit after looking at those meshes now, I kinda have to scratch my head and be thankful for my simming friends who encouraged me to keep trying!  :drunk

The upside is my adventure into Second Life forced me to learn a whole lot more about building, scripting, meshing low poly items etc since everything is created by the end users under very specific constraints. Sometimes its good to get a fresh perspective! I did play sims3 for a brief period, and quickly abandoned it for a much later date - checks oven, nope not quit done yet. Anyway much love and smiles all around!

ETA: *o o o and it turns out I was looking for those floor tiles after all... :omg Those need help but, as I recall those tiles took me hours and hours to recreate from sims1 and lots o' learnings- so yay - halfway where they should be but still kinda usable LOL  :thx

ok I have to ask, how many of yall are still doing sims2 and NOT sims3? Does anyone recall what happened to Dizzy? I got reports of my site being hacked and thats pretty much when I rolled because it just wasnt really fun anymore with all the "you must jump thru my hoops" bs - sorry. Indeed I have never understood the S2 "artist" community in their desire to be exclusive. It seems a bit counterproductive but what do I know. Is it over yet?  :idk
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 11:53:45 AM by nectere »

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2011, 03:02:34 PM »
Welcome, welcome, welcome! It's so good to hear from you  :hug Last I heard Dizzy was at CrazyTown, along with Sleepycat and Yettie. I sometimes see Sleepycat at N99 as well. I do hope you decide to come back and play/create because I've missed you. Lots of us are S2 only players- I tried S3, but it's just not for me. Many people play both. Most of the community (at least the part I travel through) seems to be pretty good about sharing, with some notable exceptions (T$R is widely blamed for the hacking of free sites- including this one).

Offline TaliaKirana

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2011, 06:29:35 PM »
I'm exclusively a S2 player. I have no interest in S3. (Besides, I just finally got a complete collection of expansions and stuff packs together.)

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2011, 10:01:00 PM »
I am also only a Sims2 player, haven't even bought Sims3.

Offline ElfPuddle

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2011, 10:27:49 PM »
I only play Sims2. (And am NOT going to buy Sims3.)

nectere

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2011, 12:12:43 PM »
Awe thanks Amythest! I missed ya too as well as the other finer folks of the sims community - including the old jerk heh. I have been doing some catching up on the hoopla, wow the community got busy! Apparently I wasnt stealthy enough to avoid the hackin! haha. If I ever do return to sharing content again, it would still be under the guise of "you downloaded it, its yours now!" Anyway glad to see you guys are still around and creating for the enjoyment of creating and sharing! It can be lots of fun when you dont get stuck in the mire!

Offline RKetex

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2011, 04:58:50 PM »
I am also only a Sims2 player, haven't even bought Sims3.

Same here!

Offline Gwenke

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2011, 09:05:58 AM »
Welcome back!
I am also only playing Sims2. Actually I bought S3 when it came out. Then I saw the screenshots and found the sims so ugly that I haven't installed it ever since.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal