Author Topic: Gingham Kitchen  (Read 14721 times)

Offline amythestfenix

Gingham Kitchen
« on: April 07, 2013, 06:22:10 PM »
This kitchen is one of those thing I did inspired by a post on N99 about a TS3 kitchen done in pine and red gingham. All the red counters and fridge are from murano's SFH set from TSR (now free, as TSR no longer cares much about TS2) or still at the booty. The red Aga stove is by the very talented Tinkle at BlackPearlSims. Pot racks are from WoodForSims Big Barn Kitchen set at the booty. All the things I recolored should have meshes included (except the before-mentioned SFH kitchen and Buggy's KitchenBasic/Shakerlicious meshes) thanks to the generous creators (see links).

You get:
COLLECTION  file
ATS Country Kitchen Cooker Hood and Faux Buffet
buggybooz KitchenBasic counter recolor (shown on Shakerlicious meshes)
Cassandre's Country Life Chairs and Eva's Slaved & edited versions
Pocci's PB Autumn Table and Runner
recolors of murano's SFH kitchen

There's a lot of stuff shown in the pics for deco, so if you want to know about it, just ask.

DL
« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 03:54:43 PM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: ElfPuddle, membears

Offline nitasim2010

Re: Gingham Kitchen
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 01:54:54 AM »
I love it and I see some WCIF's...LOL.

Where to begin: Picture 1: The black ceiling lamps, the red crockpot, the paper towel holder above the sink, the dish rack by the sink, the sink, the tea kettle on the stove. Picture 2: The chalkboard by the fridge, the red and white jar on the shelf next to the crockpot, the walls, the floors, the bread box, and the cutting board on the island. That is it for now. LOL
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 02:04:50 AM by nitasim2010 »

The following users thanked this post: amythestfenix

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 04:27:43 AM »
Pic 1: ceiling lamps & paper towel holder are part of WoodForSims Big Barn Set (I love that whole set), the sink is buggybooz's Shakerlicious with the brass fixtures swapped for pewter because I hardly ever use brass, breadbox and chalkboard are part of the SFH kitchen set, red jar is here, crockpot is by Rgdyanne and used to be here at S2A but seems to be missing- along with the matching blender and toaster- so I'll see about getting it reposted, cutting board is from HelgaSims Living kitchen now at BlackPearl, I'll have to post the dish rack as well. Floor is by me, never posted- so one more thing to put up, and walls are my favorite subway tile by phoenix phaerie @ MTS. The only thing I can't remember is the teakettle, so I'll have to look when I'm next in game.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 04:41:32 AM by amythestfenix »

Offline nitasim2010

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 05:40:04 AM »
Kate the crockpot IS there. It's under the Kitchen Made download. I just downloaded the mixers and it came with the toaster, crockpot, mixer, and blender.

Nita

Also: The cutting board in the Living Kitchen at BPS is dead. I asked someone to check on it. I get a message that the file is missing.    ???
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 05:58:36 AM by nitasim2010 »

Offline shastakiss

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2013, 05:52:30 AM »
Wow, this set is full of great recolors and some meshes I'm not familiar with, plus all the fabulous cc you used in your previews! Thank you for a gorgeous kitchen :likeit

Offline Gwenke

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2013, 09:21:57 PM »
Kate, this kitchen looks so inviting, it makes me want to go out and cook something even thouugh my kitchen is not half this nice :)

Offline mustluvcatz

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2013, 12:53:22 PM »
I'm in the process of sprucing up my download folder right now, so into the sorting folder this goes.  :likeit

P.S. Totally forgot to come here and tell you that I slaved those pot racks. Now that you (Kate, at least) know - what're you waiting for? Go get them, lol. I'm thinking of doing the lights next since having all those extra files bugs me to no end.

edit: Actually, I just might slave all the wall deco from the Big Barn kitchen too- what I have of it that is. (I think I've got it all.)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 01:57:58 PM by mustluvcatz »

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2013, 12:03:30 AM »
Oh, please do! I love it when other people slave things I keep telling myself I need to get around to doing  :wub   It reminds me that procrastination does pay off after all  :yagami

Offline mustluvcatz

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2013, 03:54:05 AM »
Hafiseazale @ Imagination Figments beat me to it- and the whole set was done :http://hafiseazale.livejournal.com/23066.html

(Since I already had the wall deco done, I'll just keep it for my self.  :) )

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal