Author Topic: Mummysims Wedding Belle dining - slaved  (Read 13295 times)

Offline hokadk47

Mummysims Wedding Belle dining - slaved
« on: April 25, 2011, 07:56:12 PM »
Super romantic diningset created years back by Mummysims, Sims Divine.

I have always loved this set. It reminds me of my first visit in the South, where I saw a wedding with furniture just like these. I had never seen anything like that before...

But I haven't recolored the meshes as much as I would like because they were rather difficult to recolor. So I made a few changes to give more color options:

• Chair has now 2 subsets - bows are slaved to AFSolids, chairfabric to JonesiBB
  • Diningtabletop with new bows - bows are slaved to AFSolids, cloth is slaved to JonesiBB
  • 2 versions of the diningtable bottom - 1 slaved to AFSolids and one slaved to JonesiBB
  • 3x1 swagger as separate mesh with new bows - bows are slaved to AFSolids, cloth is slaved to JonesiBB

All my objects have new GUIDs and will not overwrite the original meshes. You don't need the original Mummysim meshes.
You will need to use cheat code moveObjects on to place the tabletop on the tablebottom.

Get my modified Wedding Belle meshes here

You will also need JonesiBB and my new version of SDA Campagne Table Lamp  to make my slaved meshes work (the lamp is base for AFSolids).

Get recols in dustyrose here to make the same look as the picture.
Get more Amysthefenix Solid recolors here. You will get 93 different colors, just pick and choose the ones you like.

All thanks goes to Mummysims, I just remapped and slaved, she was the one to design and make all the hard work.

Enjoy, Helle
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 04:26:51 PM by hokadk47 »

The following users thanked this post: ElfPuddle, catcrazygrannie

Offline amythestfenix

Re: Mummysims Wedding Belle dining - slaved
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 11:17:49 PM »
I've always liked this set too! Slaving it will make it so much more useful  :love

Offline RKetex

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 01:16:31 AM »
Very nice, Helle. I remember seeing these when Sims Divine was still up, but forgot all about them!  :thx  Karen

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 05:03:18 PM »
I am glad you like it too :love

Offline ElfPuddle

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2011, 07:08:24 PM »
 :wub
Oh, these are wonderful! Thank you so much!

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2011, 10:10:25 AM »
You are welcome :love

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal