Author Topic: Blakeboy's Tivoli-Plantation & Mod Sofa: Maxis Lt Wood- Antiquity Red Textures  (Read 5255 times)

Offline amythestfenix

One of my favorite recolorists, the very talented Sesame here at Sims2Artists, has given me permission to use the textures from her Antiquity walls and they are the inspiration for this set. I know you will all want her walls and other matching pieces, which are found here. Carpet is also hers, found here.

New for this set are the great Nordic Curtains from FairywitchSims (meshes here and here), art on Justmoi's meshes (get from links @ MTS2); Majestic Beauty (Hydrangeas Rouge and Magnolias Rouge by Janet Kruscamp) and Majestic Elegance (by WangMeiFeng- I call it Reclining Lady with Fan) and Destin's tea tray from Simvention (mesh here). You also get a recolor of the base game Blue Sky Bonsai plant.

This set now has a collection file.

I did blake_boy's Annie modular sofa to match (also recolors blake_boy's Opera mod sofa). Modular sofas need Inge's mod sofa global patch from here.

This one has two beddings, shown used with HugeLunatic's taller SunniSims Maxis-Match bed ruffles and RgdyAnne's Maxis-Match ZeeDeco pillows from Sims2Artists forum and Sherry's 500 Gift Blanket from SimsCave.

The bookcases (Maxis UNI Dahlen and FT Bookworm) are shown in the original Maxis lt wood; and the desk chair (Maxis BG Cowboy) is from the cherry set. I also used my Maxis Whodunnit lamps in Cardinal with the bronze lamp base from here.

All meshes not previously mentioned are included with the generous permission of the artists except the Repository ZeeDeco Pillows (which are a must-have, go get them if you don't have them!)

DOWNLOAD
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 08:54:45 PM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: ElfPuddle, membears

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal