Author Topic: Cashcraft Victorian Chafing Dish  (Read 2121 times)

Offline amythestfenix

Cashcraft Victorian Chafing Dish
« on: August 18, 2019, 12:22:57 AM »
My Blue Willow recolor of Cashcraft's Roselynde Victorian Chafing Dish mesh. The original mesh is free HERE @TSR. It is very shiny!

Standard Disclaimer- PLEASE READ:
Meshes will be included for your convenience because so many sites are gone or vanish without warning. It's not intended to infringe on creator's rights in any way! I will always link to the original creator's site and the original mesh if it is available and I know where it is!

These meshes are my working copies. These recolors should work with the original meshes if you have them. I change all filenames, so they won't overwrite and so I know how I revised the original. My standard changes are: TXMT- I like less shine and want all items of a type to match and to enable transparency, quarter-tile enabled, re-categorizing, possible price change or shiftability, and catalog description so the creator's name and item name are visible in game. If you are a creator who is unhappy with this, please let me know and I will not post your meshes!

DL
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 12:39:42 AM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: altanna, hokadk47, MissReval, LadySilverwolf

Offline hokadk47

Re: Cashcraft Victorian Chafing Dish
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2019, 01:36:10 PM »
So adorable :love

The following users thanked this post: amythestfenix

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal