Author Topic: My Policies  (Read 6118 times)

Offline amythestfenix

My Policies
« on: December 11, 2009, 02:03:57 AM »
I've been recoloring for S2 for several years now and I enjoy playing the game as well. You can also find some of my work at MTS and a couple of sets at Black Pearl Sims, Garden of Shadows, and AnnoSims. I make whatever I'd like to have for my game and then I share it with you  :flowers

Feel free to make requests (as long as there's no deadline  :)) ) and leave comments. Constructive criticism is actually appreciated. CEP is probably necessary for most everything here! Thanks to Numenor, RGiles and Quaxi for making it possible.

I have all expansions and patches, so I can't guarantee that anything will work in your game if you don't! Actually, I can't guarantee that it will all work if you do, but please let me know if it doesn't and I'll try to fix it!

My use policy:
You can do anything you like with my work, share it, put in in your lots, reuse the textures, etc. I made it to be used, and I'm thrilled if people want to use it; you don't have to ask or give credit (although I'd LOVE to get credit, I really would, and it makes me think you are a wonderful person with excellent manners). Please don't claim it as yours, mostly because then it looks like I stole YOUR work, and I don't think that would be fair. Do you?

It's all file-share friendly! A comment, compliment, or word of thanks is always appreciated. After all, it's somewhat dismaying that 200 people download and maybe 3 say anything!

Sometimes people send me messages that they have trouble downloading the files. I check out the files by downloading them and I can't recreate the problem. I have very fast internet, however, so it may be a function of file size or internet speed or whatever. Long file names may be problem, so try renaming the file with a shorter name. Anyway, if you have this problem, pm me with your email and I will be happy to send the files to you that way!

Please let me know if links are broken, something's missing or corrupt, or meshes become unavailable! I would like to fix things if possible, or remove the item if necessary!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 02:21:53 AM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: catcrazygrannie

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal