Author Topic: 3t2 Sweet Treats  (Read 16847 times)

Offline shastakiss

3t2 Sweet Treats
« on: September 02, 2019, 08:39:40 PM »
So sugary and so nichey! I've realized I'm better at finishing smaller sets so I'll just add on to this thread as things get done  :blush

Sweet Tooth colors

collection folder
The collection includes the objects from Sweet Tooth Part I (Showtime stage props) and Part II (Katy Perry SimPoints bundle).

Windows, fences, gate, and arcade game are here.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 02:37:36 PM by shastakiss »

The following users thanked this post: HugeLunatic, altanna, MissReval, LilSister, FannySims, HelloPanda, Squeezle

Offline shastakiss

Lighting
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2019, 09:06:00 PM »

sweet_ltgceilingicecream  496  requires OFB
sweet_ltgwallicecream  328
sweet_ltgfloorlollipop  536  sweet_ltgtablelollipop_repo  538
sweet_ltgfloorcandyheart  830  sweet_ltgtablecandyheart_repo  820

sweet_wallsigncottoncandy  368
sweet_wallsigncupcake  424
sweet_wallsignicecream  391
I thought I should do these while I still knew how :B They're categorized as lighting > misc but they don't actually cast light. They require Nightlife and sims will gain tinkering enthusiasm if you have Freetime.

download

Everything has a few recolors and the wall sign recolors are included in their files.
Thanks again to HugeLunatic's Neon Freezer Bunny for teaching me how to do the glowy halo.
Thanks also to amovitam, I recycled the GUIDs from cupcakesign_sweet_s3tos2_amovitam and icecreamsign_sweet_s3tos2_amovitam. If you have these files and mine in your game at the same time, the ones that load last will overwrite the others.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 11:03:55 AM by shastakiss »

The following users thanked this post: altanna, MissReval, caravirt, LilSister, SandyS, PenelopeT, FannySims, HelloPanda, Squeezle

Offline shastakiss

Bedroom
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2019, 05:52:42 PM »
Hard to believe it from the previews but I toned down the over-the-top ridiculousness a little bit. I've recycled more GUIDs and the ReadMe lists all those files so you can remove them from your game if you download these. I've also started including all the recolors in the object file. I know this isn't ideal for everyone and I'm sorry but it's what I prefer right now.

sweet_ptgcandytriple  340
sweet_tblendcandy  488
sweet_bedsingle  1184  bedding included
sweet_mirrorwall  439  requires OFB

sweet_bookcase  1169
sweet_curtain  448
sweet_loungecottoncandy  732

download

Everything has a few recolors and the bookcase has an invisible recolor of the books with five slots. Thanks to amovitam and TNW for the GUIDs. Please let me know if anything is wrong, I really want to fix it if I can.

The following users thanked this post: altanna, MissReval, caravirt, LilSister, HelloPanda, Squeezle

Offline shastakiss

Candy Shop
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2023, 04:27:08 PM »

sweet_barcandy  994 polys  |  requires NL
sweet_barstoolpeppermint  526 polys  |  sweet_chairdiningpeppermint_repo  314 polys
sweet_candybins  440 polys  |  appliances > misc  |  cuisine ++
sweet_candyvasetall  440 polys  |  appliances > misc  |  cuisine ++
sweet_candyvasewide  452 polys  |  appliances > misc  |  cuisine ++
sweet_counterisland  315 - 342 polys
sweet_tbldiningpeppermint  622 polys

The bar doesn't connect to counters in TS3 so it doesn't connect in TS2 either, oh well
The candy vases and bins have some recolors included in their files

download

This set was the participation prize for a Good Genes Challenge at Garden of Shadows. The conversions were started in 2019 when the GUID database first went down and I was recycling other creators' GUIDs. Please remove the following files (and their recolors) if you add the Candy Shop set to your game:
candybins_sweet_s3tos2_amovitam
icecreamparlor_stagedecor_s3tos2_amovitam
peppertable_sweet_s3tos2_amovitam
SHT_Ice_Cream_Sculpture_TS2_TNW
tallvase_sweet_s3tos2_amovitam
widevase_sweet_s3tos2_amovitam
https://amovitamsim.livejournal.com/13668.html
https://amovitamsim.livejournal.com/14466.html
http://www.theninthwavesims.com/2012/03/sims-2-showtime-ice-cream-sculptures.html
« Last Edit: May 07, 2023, 11:40:21 PM by shastakiss »

The following users thanked this post: HugeLunatic, amythestfenix, CatherineTCJD, LilSister

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal