Author Topic: Jonesi Blanket Master Mesh and Repo Items-PLEASE READ Updated Oct 2019  (Read 19882 times)

Offline amythestfenix

The original Jonesi Blanket mesh was at the lost but not forgotten Black Pearl Sims but is now posted wherever.

I've fixed the links for the blanket so it now goes to my MediaFire folder and my own copy of the fixed by by lots of people (and given 2 faces by Influence) master blanket mesh. I renamed it so I'd know which version it was and not have multiple different versions lurking in subfolders or unknowingly replace the fixed version with an old one. So if you get this one, make sure you pull any old version you may have.

I am not claiming credit for any work done by anyone else and merely want to make it easy for people to find this mesh if they need it. I've also put folders of all the Jonesi repository items I currently own in this main folder for convenience if anyone if searching for something.

DL
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 04:33:43 PM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: CatherineTCJD, Mapat, domotana, membears, greyhorse, croi, Squeezle, catcrazygrannie

Offline amythestfenix

Re: Jonesi Blanket Master Mesh- PLEASE READ
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 01:52:05 AM »
Why can't I sticky this?

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2011, 06:11:40 AM »
Yes that is the right one.

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2011, 03:19:04 AM »
You should have been able to Kate.  I did it for you, but click Modify then expand Additional Options.  Let me know if you can see the lock/sticky options and are able to lock/unlock, etc.

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2011, 03:13:01 PM »
No sticky. Lock, notify, don't use smileys, return to, move, attach, but no sticky  :erm

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2011, 05:01:11 PM »
For some reason your usergroup didn't have sticky enabled. lol  I think it should work now.

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2011, 05:16:30 PM »
Thanks!  :hug

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal