Author Topic: Back Again Solved  (Read 1205 times)

Offline diputsinva

Back Again Solved
« on: September 23, 2022, 09:41:08 AM »
Sorry all, I'm back again and couldn't figure out where to post this question....
I've been trying to sort through my downloads (Ugh) to organize them into only showing up in collections where possible.  Every time I have a set that is slaved that I try to make show up only in collections with categorizer it crashes my game and I have to revert back to how they were originally.  Is it not possible to put items that are repositoried through categorizer to show up only in collections instead of catalog?  Probably a really stupid question, but had to ask.
Thanks so much in advance for all you help and do for us!!
Elizabeth
« Last Edit: September 23, 2022, 06:24:44 PM by diputsinva »

Offline HugeLunatic

Re: Back Again
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2022, 05:20:43 PM »
Hello!  Yes, repo'd items can be made to show in collections only.  When you say categorizer, do you mean the old version by Paladin or are you trying the new Object Relocator by whoward?  If the former, try the latter.  If the latter, maybe send whoward a message on tumblr about the crashing.

Someone on Discord actually was getting errors when doing this, making poseboxes catalog only.  However, I don't know if it was because of the process or because too many packages were loaded.

Offline diputsinva

Re: Back Again
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2022, 06:24:31 PM »
Thank you so much!  I was using Paladin's but you gave me the link to the other program before so I'll try doing them in that one instead (after making a copy of all files of course) lol.
You guys are the best!
Elizabeth :wub

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal