Author Topic: Zeussims 3t2 Hacienda Deco Bookshelf  (Read 6669 times)

Offline amythestfenix

Zeussims 3t2 Hacienda Deco Bookshelf
« on: February 16, 2019, 05:49:11 PM »
*Mustluvcatz has done all the edits to this bookshelf that I wished I knew how to do! So you should check out and download her version of this mesh instead of mine! Unless you really like the contents of this bookshelf a lot more than I do...

Zeussims converted this wonderful deco bookshelf from TS3 and I really wanted it in my game, but the original TS3 finish had a few small problems that irked me (I hate it when the wood grain goes in what I perceive to be the wrong direction  :mad ) So as I often do, I changed the original mesh file. Since I can't remember if I had to make it recolorable, I'm including my version of the mesh, but all credit should go to Zeussims for the original conversion!

The TXTR and TXMT (that's the "shine" on the item) have been changed, the item is now found under hobbies/knowledge- I use an invisible bookcase with it), and it's quarter-tile enabled. I always change file names, so this will NOT overwrite the original mesh, you will need to remove it. These recolors may work with the original (found at the link above, but beware, Zeus has a lot of awesome stuff, so your download folders may increase!).

DL

« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 12:56:56 AM by amythestfenix »

Offline Kim

Re: Zeussims 3t2 Hacienda Deco Bookshelf
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2019, 06:26:01 PM »
Awesome thank you  :love

The following users thanked this post: amythestfenix

Offline hokadk47

Re: Zeussims 3t2 Hacienda Deco Bookshelf
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2019, 11:07:19 AM »
 :likeit

The following users thanked this post: amythestfenix