Author Topic: Decorative Doors  (Read 33268 times)

Offline HugeLunatic

Decorative Doors
« on: August 08, 2009, 01:20:46 AM »
All new meshes, each are repositoried to the door counterpart.  Found in Decorative/Misc.  Each one basically has no footprint, at least where objects and sims are concerned.  Each one can be placed anywhere without cheats (except in walls-must use cheat), and sims will walk right through them.  Each also works with the M&G quartertile cheat.
  • Part I has a total of 8 new meshes; 6 are base game and 2 require OFB. If you don't have OFB, remove the Euro Doors from the zip.
  • Part II has a total of 4 new meshes; 2 are base game and 1 require Seasons. If you don't have Seasons, remove the Wooden Curve Doors from the zip.

Seasons
There are 2 doors for The Wooden Curve door, one is a bit taller to match my SSN Door Override.

:hereFor this door to be recolorable you must have my Curved Wooden Door (added subset mod)!  Get that HERE

DOWNLOAD Part I | DOWNLOAD Part II

« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 11:36:26 AM by HugeLunatic »

The following users thanked this post: domotana, LadySilverwolf

Offline amythestfenix

Re: Decorative Doors
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2009, 01:25:07 AM »
These look fantastic!  :love I can see a lot of deco use for these!

Offline Lisfyre

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2009, 03:08:16 AM »
 :OMG :OMG

I have GOT to have these!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

ty ty ty Lunie  :love :love
"Life is short -- insecurity is a waste of time."  - Diane von Furstenberg

"You don't get out of life alive"  Jimmy the Hand

The battle of the sexes will never be won.  We keep fraternizing with the enemy.

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2009, 03:44:17 AM »
Your welcome everyone, and thank you!

It was really nice to work on a request that was on my list of things I *already* wanted.  :)  Gotta shorten that list once in a while.

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2009, 06:40:37 AM »
What a great idea - I love them :realbighug: :realbighug: :realbighug:

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2009, 12:56:06 PM »
Your welcome.  You know....those OFB doors would look lovely in some of those vintage/shabby recolors you've been doing.  *hint*hint*  :D

And chrissy at ts2creations has matching arches...

Offline Lisfyre

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2009, 04:34:14 PM »
Lunie these are fabulous!!! :OMG :likeit :OMG :likeit I was looking for french doors that were somewhat opened to no avail and now I can make my own thank you very much  :blowkiss :blowkiss :blowkiss

Grab a hold of something solid everyone... I can see Ses going insane with these!!!  And I know they're going to be fabulous like matching all those shabby chic sets she has.....  :yagami
"Life is short -- insecurity is a waste of time."  - Diane von Furstenberg

"You don't get out of life alive"  Jimmy the Hand

The battle of the sexes will never be won.  We keep fraternizing with the enemy.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal