Author Topic: AL Socialite Build- MaxisMatch Woods  (Read 9887 times)

Offline amythestfenix

AL Socialite Build- MaxisMatch Woods
« on: February 19, 2010, 06:55:54 PM »
It really irritated me that there were so few choices for the great build items from Apartment Life and Mansions & Gardens, so I've been working on them. Here's the first installment: the Classical Curves window (also recolors the Perfect Pediment window) and that beautiful Double Eloquence door from AL in Maxis-matching woods. I strongly recommend getting Leesester's expansion set at MTS (I'm waiting impatiently for part 2).  

For those without AL, and those who want more pieces (me!) I've also recolored Simnut's Classical Curves window (looks just like the AL one), which recolors his expansion set found in this folder.

Doors come in two types- bronze metal accents and pewter metal accents. Well, they now come in copper, too! Windows only needed one type as I don't feel the need for matching hinges (they are all steel).

I also did the Ornate Cornice piece- that curvy ornamental bracket that matches the sides of the windows. The second pic shows all pieces from Maxis, Leesester, and Simnuts in Maxis Light Wood.

DL
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 06:30:43 PM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: ElfPuddle, Karlene, croi

Offline hokadk47

Re: AL Socialite Build- MaxisMatch Woods
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 08:55:02 PM »
 :likeit :likeit :likeit - you rocks :love

LunaC

Re: AL Socialite Build- MaxisMatch Woods
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 05:33:18 AM »
 :likeit
Thanks!  Looks like I'll be heading to MTS too for more things haha