Author Topic: Community: Museum - The Krampft  (Read 3358 times)

Offline shastakiss

Community: Museum - The Krampft
« on: May 10, 2017, 02:49:20 AM »

I was asked to share the museum I was building years ago but got a little freaked out about sharing a lot with so much cc and never got back to it until CuriousB gave me a gentle nudge. Thanks to them and to whisper_doll for their ideas and input.

natural history exhibits (mostly sort of)

Ancient Egyptian exhibit

Native History exhibit

Asian Studies wing

gift shop

the main attraction
she and the t-rex have three bolts

the Armchair Traveller Exhibit

Fine Arts Gallery on the top floor

pottery studio

painting studio

research & restoration, archival storage

museum director's office

"reviving tea and cake"

Captain Arghyle Room
This was supposed to be full of pirate stuff geared towards children but I was trying to keep down the cc.
It ended up as some sort of maritime tropicana room so it's not as swashbuckling as I'd like

knot garden

llama topiary has finally found a place in my game

lovers' garden with a secluded bench for stolen kisses

packed - included cc
4x3 community lot built with all eps and sps

download

Notes:
if you don't have HugeLunatic's updated edits or threadandsandpaper's Sweet Down Low, this lot will be full of floating paintings
the stage in the Asian Studies wing is missing its wall covering *noticed-too-late-sobbing*
the pirate room's touch pool has some totally intended urns instead of windkeeper's coral *more sobbing*
the gift shop is cashier-free but the lot calls a living statue, barrista, and hot dog stand chef
the Seasons bistro chair needs the CEP-extra to match the table

Thanks and credits to:
the many creators whose custom content was used, especially for the conversions
the MATYians for the extracted cs objects, fixed store sets and lost&found IKEA pieces
HugeLunatic for the extracted buyables like the ft pottery and beachcomber shells

Please let me know if I've used your creation(s) and you'd like specific credit and/or a link added.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 11:49:01 AM by shastakiss »

The following users thanked this post: amythestfenix, SandyS, Alawren, barbiepinklady

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal