Author Topic: Stroda table addons - loose table legs  (Read 1680 times)

Offline hokadk47

Stroda table addons - loose table legs
« on: April 30, 2023, 04:02:51 PM »
    I was asked by Amythestfenix and Lilsister to share one of my coffee tables....

........ it is actually not a table.
    It is a combination of an atomicage table addon coffeetable with invisible legs (link below) and a set of loose deco legs.
    So it looks like a table and works as a table when you are playing your game - not interfering with the sims.
    I use this method a lot since it is fast to create new stuff and you save a lot of space on your hard disk.

Here is another example

I used the lovely Stroda diningtable (by beautifulnerdkitty ?) as basis since I always missed something to match it with.
    I created 6 different sizes of loose legs to use for different sizes of dining tables, coffee tables and end tables - height 0,50 and 0,80.

As a bonus I also included 3 cute matching cakestands/raisers

What do you get
    - 6 sets of table legs repoed to Stroda table
    - 3 Cakestands/raisers repoed to Stroda table (wood) and atomicage table (glasstop)
    - Stroda table mesh and 4 recols of the wood part (black, soot, 2 brown woods)
    - A transparent recol of the atomicage table legs to hide the legs
    - A clearglass recol of the atomicage tabletop (same glass as shown at my picture)

Get Stroda table legs set incl. mesh and recols DL

Get my maxis atomicage table addons (you will need to have atomicage table in your game) DL

(If you have other tabletops the same height you prefer, you can use these instead)

Enjoy, Helle
    [/list]
    « Last Edit: May 01, 2023, 01:32:57 PM by hokadk47 »

The following users thanked this post: shastakiss, LilSister, tailormade70, catcrazygrannie

Offline amythestfenix

Re: Stroda table addons - loose table legs
    « Reply #1 on: May 01, 2023, 07:15:17 PM »
    What a great set! I love the shape of this piece and this idea is just so versatile  :wub

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal