Retired Creators > Nyx [ARCHIVE]

Nouked - Cottonhouse H007 hair

(1/2) > >>

Nyx1961:
I love Nouk's meshes and textures and hair redone with her textures. I can't get enough! I fell in like with this cute mesh but the textures not so much so I decided to give "noukifying" a try. So, here is my first effort.

It's Cottonhouse's H007 hair, nouked. It comes in the four basic colors, is color-binned, has no grey, and is for ages teen to adult only. Why? Personal preference.  :dunno

You'll need to download the free mesh from Cottonhouse, HERE. Just click the flashing arrow button.

DOWNLOAD

Credits: Nouk for the textures; Cottonhouse for the mesh; Rensims for my model's skintone, eyes and brows.

edited to update photo link :)

judecoull:
thank you--lovely

jude

amythestfenix:
Looking very good, Nyx! How about Nouking some Maxis hair so we could replace the in-game textures?

catbat:
YAY!  I was hoping someone would Nouk this!  Thank you!

Nyx1961:

--- Quote from: amythestfenix on May 06, 2009, 10:52:53 PM ---Looking very good, Nyx! How about Nouking some Maxis hair so we could replace the in-game textures?

--- End quote ---
Kate, you've taken up stand-up comedy!  tehehe Actually, I'm using hiders and hiding the EA meshes. But I might try my hand at some easier meshes though. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version