Author Topic: Cabin House - A TS3 House  (Read 11761 times)

Offline Lisfyre

Cabin House - A TS3 House
« on: August 12, 2009, 01:55:23 AM »
The Cabin House, a  2 bedroom, 2 bath 2 storey starter home, or a vacation home.  Depends on what you need it for.  Situated on a 30X40 lot.  Lots of room to expand if needed.  Tested in-game for 2 sim weeks.

Furnished - 43,259
Unfurnished - 30,121

Here's some pics:

Download here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?w2tyl3dvdgd

I hope your simmies enjoy this lot :)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 04:49:19 PM by Lisfyre »
"Life is short -- insecurity is a waste of time."  - Diane von Furstenberg

"You don't get out of life alive"  Jimmy the Hand

The battle of the sexes will never be won.  We keep fraternizing with the enemy.

rgdyanne

Re: Cabin House - A TS3 House
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 02:42:29 AM »
That's cute!  :thumbup

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 03:17:53 AM »
I'm sure that those playing S3 will, since it's a very nice lot  :)

gayle_afcb

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 10:24:58 AM »
Poor Kate you can here the sadness there!  It's a cute lot Lis  :likeit

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2009, 02:06:02 PM »
Well, I do like many of the things being made for S3, and would like them for S2, but I didn't find the game itself that appealing. After a couple of days of play, I went back to S2.

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2009, 02:57:29 PM »
I have a love/hate relationship with TS3.  :)  Mostly hate.  I am going for one more window to just make sure I have the linking between diagonal and straight and then eh, but I also have a some curtain meshes pulled out to make for TS2.

Cute lot Lis!

Offline Lisfyre

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2009, 04:57:36 PM »
Thanks everyone!!  I hope you guys enjoy playing it.  I found the easiest floor plan and built it.  I didn't put a lot of landscaping on because it would up the price and I'm trying to keep the price down.  I'd love to be able to package a lot unfurnished.  That's one thing I'm not too crazy about with this game.  I don't like packaging lots furnished because not everyone likes the same things or has the same decorating ideas/colour schemes.

Kate, I miss all my TS2 CC but it's getting harder and harder to fire up Sim2 because of the loading screens.  That's what had me wanting Sims3 from the get go and I really wish Sims2 had that capability.  I'm not crazy about the sims looks and most definitely the lack of CC but it's up and coming, I just have to be patient.   

I know all our greatest minds will come up with a load of stuff eventually.  Look what's out there now and the game's only 3 months old... well 2 and a half. 

The battle of the sexes will never be won.  We keep fraternizing with the enemy.

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2009, 06:00:18 PM »
Lis the furnished vs unfurnished is actually cool in this game.  Your sims can move into the lot unfurnished if you really don't like the furniture, or if you don't have enough funds.

Offline Lisfyre

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2009, 07:06:29 PM »
Yeah I know Lunie, it's great but at the same time, having it furnished makes the file bigger.  I guess I'm still in Sims 2 frame of mind where I never liked to download a furnished lot because it's HUGE usually and you have to do it in stages - one for the house and the other for all the goodies it came with.   lol

Offline Lisfyre

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2009, 02:51:48 PM »
I'm sure that those playing S3 will, since it's a very nice lot  :)

Going to make it for TS2 as well Kate :)  At least I'm trying to :)  But I keep getting side tracked with all the goodies all over the community.  ~~looks around the room~~  :yagami   lol

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2009, 05:01:07 PM »
That would be nice - Kate and I can supply with some furnitures then. :likeit :likeit

gayle_afcb

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2009, 07:29:09 PM »
That would be nice - Kate and I can supply with some furnitures then. :likeit :likeit

Now that pleases me!!!  :likeit lol

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal