Author Topic: Reflexsims Rattanset - matching armchair slaved to spx-Katie Jayne bed/JonesiBB  (Read 7796 times)

Offline hokadk47

I have searched after a real matching armchair since I got the Refleexsims Rattanset first time, but suddently a month ago I found it in another old Reflexsims set, which I obviously haven't downloaded earlier......so I grabbed the armchair and slaved it just as I did with the sofaset....and here it is.....

Master meshes:
  • Rattan frame is slaved to Simplan-x Katie Jayne bed (PAY, you decide) - get the mesh here
  • Pillow is slaved to Jonesi Bed blanket - get the mesh here

You don't need the original Reflexsims meshes to make the set work and my set has new GUIDs, so it won't overwrite the original ones.

Get my new slaved Reflexsims armchair here
If you don't already have it, get my slaved Reflexsims Rattanset meshes here

The frame texture is from my Katie Jayne rattan grab bag

All thanks goes to Reflexsims for the wonderful Rattan meshes. Also thanks to Jonesi for her wonderful Bed Blanket and to
Simplan-x for the Katie Jayne Bed.

Enjoy, Helle
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 12:06:37 PM by hokadk47 »

The following users thanked this post: ElfPuddle, Karlene, tailormade70

Offline amythestfenix

Oh good! I was just using the sofa the other day and will be glad to have this armchair as well  :wub

Poisonsilvi

Yeah - finally a matching chair  !  :thumbup  :perfect10   Thanx so much hon !  :blowkiss

Offline hokadk47

I found it a couple of months ago, Kate's pic from the other day reminded me to upload.

Offline ElfPuddle

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal