Author Topic: Bayon Bedroom  (Read 17097 times)

Offline Moune

Bayon Bedroom
« on: April 28, 2012, 05:26:28 PM »
12 January 2013: Please redownload bedding. Both files had an error in them and didn't work properly.
It has now been fixes. I'm sorry about the inconvenience.

This set consists of 2 beds, 2 sets of bedding, nightstand, 3 dressers, bench, vanity and 2 mirrors. All come in a number of recolors. Find and download everything in the posts below.

* No EP required, EXCEPT single dressers, which require Open for Business.

* IMPORTANT!
This is a new and improved version of the Bayon Bedroom set. For more details about what's new check the stickie at the top of the Bayon board.

* IMPORTANT!
This whole set is a SLAVE of the Bayon Living set, which you can find HERE. It means that NONE of this dining room will work UNLESS you have the following two objects from the living set in your game.

If you have already downloaded the Bayon Living set, you're OK. Otherwise download the two MASTER objects here:

Download Bayon Living Armchair and Endtable (MASTER objects)

* The vanity is a lovely new addition to this set. It is made by Tbudgett (see more HERE) and generously made available here with the rest of the Bayon sets.

* Certain objects in this set have a poly count of more than 1,000. They could create problems for very old or slow systems. See exact poly count for each mesh below.

* The principal recolors for this set also come from the Bayon Living Set. More information about this in the recolor posts below. Here's what some of them look like:

* There are also separate recolors for shelf content on the open dresser.

* The Bayon Bedroom is part of two different collection files - one for ALL the Bayon items (TOTAL) and one for only the Bedroom set.

Download Bayon Bedroom Collection File

Download TOTAL Bayon Collection File

« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 02:14:31 PM by Moune »

The following users thanked this post: Mapat, Okiedarling, carrienan

Offline Moune

Re: Bayon Bedroom
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 05:27:04 PM »
Meshes

Beds
SLAVES to the Bayon Endtable.
Poly counts: Double Bed - 505 per tile. Single Bed - 808 per tile.

Download Beds
Download Beds for PETS

Bedding
Fits both double and single beds.

Download Bedding

Nightstand
SLAVE to the Bayon Endtable.
Poly count - 1986 per tile.
This nightstand has an extra slot for deco objects on the low shelf.

Download Nightstand

Double Dresser
SLAVE to the Bayon Endtable.
Poly count - 1112 per tile.  

Download Double Dresser

Single Dressers
SLAVES to the Bayon Endtable - Requires Open for Business.
Poly counts: Doors - 2470. Shelves - 3702 per tile.

Download Single Dressers

Bench
SLAVE to the Bayon Armchair.
Poly count - 1752 per tile.

Download Bench
Download Bench for PETS

Vanity
SLAVE to the Bayon Armchair.
Poly count - 898 per tile.

Download Vanity

Mirrors
SLAVES to the Bayon Endtable.
Poly counts: Floor Mirror - 456 per tile. Wall Mirror - 456 per tile.

Download Mirrors

« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 02:12:23 PM by Moune »

The following users thanked this post: Mapat, laririrodrigues

Offline Moune

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2012, 05:27:33 PM »
Recolors - Bench and Vanity

The Bench and Vanity use the recolors of the Bayon Living Armchair. If you have already downloaded them from the Bayon Living set IN THIS THREAD you should be fine. Otherwise download Armchair Recolors to get all the below recolors of the Bench and Vanity:

Cushions

Frames

« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 05:46:49 PM by Moune »

The following users thanked this post: Mapat

Offline Moune

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2012, 05:28:18 PM »
Recolors - Beds, Nightstand, Dressers & Mirrors

The Beds, Nightstand, Dressers and Mirrors use the recolors of the Bayon Living Endtable. If you have already downloaded them from the Bayon Living set IN THIS THREAD you should be fine. Otherwise download Endtable Recolors to get all the below recolors of the Beds, Nightstand, Dressers & Mirrors:

« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 05:51:21 PM by Moune »

Offline Moune

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2012, 05:28:51 PM »
Recolors - Shelf Content

Download Recolors of Shelf Content
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 05:53:23 PM by Moune »

The following users thanked this post: Mapat

Offline Moune

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2012, 07:55:16 PM »
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT NOTE

For anybody who knows of other recolors of this set, please feel free to post a link to them in this thread.  :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2012, 03:18:35 PM »
My recolors of this set can be found HERE (blue wood and white wicker), HERE (green), and HERE (brown wicker).

Offline CheekyBugga

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2013, 08:11:18 PM »
Firstly I must Thank you for all your hard work I absolutely adore all your creations very much. I just have one problem I can't find the bedding I have search so many times I even re-downloaded them and re-installed them and they were in my folder I just can't find them they just won't show up as a recolor in Bedding and they are so nice on the bed. Thank you for your time.

Offline Moune

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2013, 09:24:08 PM »
Hi Cheeky,

Thanks for that.  :)

Strange that you can't find the bedding.  ??? Are you absolutely sure that they are in you Downloads folder. The files should be called mounerecol_BayonBedroom_Bedding1.package and mounerecol_BayonBedroom_Bedding2.package.

They should work on all beds, so they should show up whichever bed you use. Maybe you could try to start your game with only the two bedding files in your downloads folder and see if they show up then. If they don't please report back, and I'll try and help you the best I can.

Offline CheekyBugga

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2013, 09:33:14 PM »
Thanks for the quick reply Moune :) Yes I am sure, when I re-installed the files it asked me if i wanted to copy and replace or skip so I replaced them I will try what you said and just have those 2 files in my downloads folder :) Might take a lil while I have nearly 14 gig of downloads lol I know I said it but I really love your work it's Brilliant!!!  I will let you know ..Thanks again

Offline CheekyBugga

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2013, 03:44:25 AM »
Sorry Moune but I got rid of my Downloads folder and made another one with only the 2 files of Bedding which I downloaded again to be sure they didn't get corrupt in anyway and they did not show up, and while in the game I checked and the folder was there. I'm sorry to trouble you with this I have no idea as I downloaded all of your creations and they show up, infact my last house has your Bathroom in it and this house I'm building has livingroom,Diningroom in it and no problems there. It's ok if you have no idea it maybe infact a problem with my Game but  Thank you for your  time, I appreciate it and I love your work with or without the Bedding :) 

Offline Moune

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2013, 05:33:06 PM »
Thanks  :) , but I'd still like to get to the bottom of this. You might not be the only having the problem, and I don't like the idea of having non-functioning bedding up for download. To begin with I'll ask people here if they've had the same problem. Then we'll see what that turns up.

(I still think it's strange, though. Both beddings show up fine in my game and on all beds.).  ???

Offline CheekyBugga

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2013, 01:34:52 AM »
Thanks Moune! Would be good to know if it is just my Game maybe conflicted with the files or not :)

Offline Moune

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2013, 02:21:01 PM »
With some help from Lunie I found out what was wrong. The version of the bedding that was up for download was different from the one I have in my game and had an error in it. I have no idea how this happened, but I have now uploaded the beddings from my game and they definitely work.

So, Cheeky - and everyone else who's had the same problem - please redownload the bedding, and thank you VERY much for bringing it to my attention. I'm really sorry about the inconvenience.  :cry  Please don't ever hesitate to let me know if you find other problems with my stuff.

Offline CheekyBugga

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2013, 05:34:17 AM »
Thank you so very much Moune!! I am sorry for this late reply but i am so very happy for all concerned that it was able to be fix,your bedding design in my opinion is absolutely gorgeous and the textures are the best ..Again I Thank you, I love everything you create Moune :)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal