Author Topic: Wood for Sims - Bavarian Set  (Read 4455 times)

Offline altanna

Wood for Sims - Bavarian Set
« on: November 12, 2010, 07:05:55 PM »
You know, I DID think of something.....

Is it possible that the Bavarian bed could be fixed so that it could take Maxis or player recolors of the bedding? Currently it does not. The WFS recolors are lovely, but I really think this bed, double, single, and crib, would look so nice with others as well...cough.....ecclectic garden....cough....  :yagami

The curtains for the Bavarian set are cute too, but they are not always practical, so having my own choice of bedding would allow me to have my own choice of curtain too....hehe.....power and control!!!!

I don't want to run you all ragged with this, but does this sound possible?

Thanks so much!!!!

Deb
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 03:02:48 PM by HugeLunatic »

Offline HugeLunatic

Re: Wood for Sims - Bavarian Set
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2010, 03:49:50 PM »
So I split this off as it's easier to track  lists/requests here.  :))

Fixing the beds to use maxis bedding is either incredibly easy or alot of work. LoL  But I'd be willing to do the beds, but I'm not interested in slaving the rest of the set.  Sorry but I don't play with any wfs stuff, just not my style.   A quick look at the bed files and so far it appears to be the standard maxis bedding so it should just be relinking, not terribly difficult.   They also appear to have all the double/single bed frames mapped identical so I could make one of them master too if you'd like.  The rest of the set, much of it looks like it would need to be remapped - something I'm not interested in doing for something I don't use.

The crib, not sure if it could be linked to maxis bedding.  The mattress as well as the canopy are one subset and the other is the frame.  And the canopy would be horrible (imo) linked to maxis as it would lose it's shading.

Looking at all of WFS stuff - they are consistent I must say.  Using things from one set in others so they all match.  So if too much were to be slaved to something else things may no longer match.  :/ 

Offline altanna

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2010, 04:07:21 PM »
Lunie, thanks for even looking. I totally appreciate the time it would take to do stuff.

If you don't mind fixing the bedding, Deb will be totally content. Forget the rest of the stuff, no biggie. I don't play with this stuff often, but I do like it, and like to use it, but the bedding fix would provide so many more possibilities. :-)

thanks again!!!

Deb :realbighug:

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2010, 04:48:36 PM »
I use this stuff too, mostly in my Three Lakes vacation hood, so I will also be very happy to have the beds fixed  :flowers

Offline altanna

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2010, 10:04:52 PM »
Heh....oh Kate, I could think of soooooo many lovely possibilities for these beds....all three colors with your lovely Jonesi recolors :-)

Deb

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal