Author Topic: Jusmoi Majestic Paintings With Repository Frames  (Read 3866 times)

Offline amythestfenix

Jusmoi Majestic Paintings With Repository Frames
« on: August 24, 2019, 02:57:22 AM »
I'm posting this in answer to a request from Zeus for the painting over my Cashcraft Art Deco Sideboard- it's in the Majestic Elegance Recolors- Diana by Unknown and the frame is called heavy black!

Justmoi @ MTS made one of my favorite sets of painting meshes- the Majestic Set.

Original pic by Justmoi:

All of these have substantial frames which were able to be repositoried to one of the paintings. So I made her Majestic Beauty the main mesh of the set and all of the frames now take their textures from it. Justmoi has not been on in about 11 years, but if she returns and wants me to take these down I will.

They use the same GUIDs as the originals so you can't have both, but any existing painting recolors will still work. Frame recolors for Majestic Beauty will now recolor all of the set. I changed the file names so they WILL NOT overwrite! However, they will save hundreds of recolor files from clogging the downloads folder!

I've included all the recolors of these that I have in the folder, sorted by mesh.

DL
« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 03:00:50 AM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: altanna, shastakiss, Mcha, LilSister, Zeus, carrienan

Offline altanna

Re: Jusmoi Majestic Paintings With Repository Frames
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2019, 01:31:46 PM »
Forgive my stupidity -- I'm old, hehe. So I still need JustMoi's meshes to play with these -- but I don't need all her frame recolors? And her painting recolors are okay as well? Sorry, the old brainisn't what it used to be, lol.  tehehe tehehe

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2019, 04:04:56 PM »
The only meshes you need are mine. Her recolors of these paintings (and anyone else's if you have any) work with them. If you have recolors for Majestic frames, the only ones you'd want should have MajesticBeauty in the name, the others are now useless, and clog the download folder!

Offline altanna

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2019, 05:19:35 PM »
That helps. THANKS!   :thx :thx

Offline Zeus

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2019, 04:25:23 PM »
Thank you so much for sharing it! I really loved this painting. I would like to have it in real life too, but for now my sims will enjoy it in their world.  :flowers  :))

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2019, 04:35:00 PM »
You are very welcome! One of the greatest things about learning to recolor was the ability to add all the beautiful things I can't afford to own myself to the lives of my sims!

Offline altanna

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2019, 05:18:42 PM »
Oh, my dear, that is why I wait with baited breath for new items to appear. I don't know too many sites, so unfortunately for you, I lurk here ;-) :hug :hug

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2019, 05:27:22 PM »
That's FORTUNATELY, Deb! It's very encouraging to know that you like my stuff and are eager to have it  :flowers

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal