Author Topic: IKEA - Fredrik Desk - 1 Tile  (Read 21277 times)

Offline HugeLunatic

IKEA - Fredrik Desk - 1 Tile
« on: October 12, 2009, 01:36:37 PM »
A 1-tile version of the IKEA Fredrik desk, I also removed the upper shelves.  Slaved to the 2-tile version, has standard computer/homework slot plus one deco.

DL
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 02:32:40 PM by HugeLunatic »

The following users thanked this post: ElfPuddle, LilSister, barbiepinklady

Alma70

Re: IKEA - Fredrik Desk - 1 Tile
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 10:22:09 AM »
I downloaded this desk but there seems to be something wrong with the rar file. It downloads alright but when I extract it to my documents it doesn't show. I know that it might end up at some strange places sometimes instead of the 2 usual places on my PC (C:\Documents and Settings\My Name\Local Settings\Temp or in C:\downloads) but that is vary rare and I haven't been able to find it anywhere. I scanned the rar to make sure it wasn't empty but it seemed to contain two items so that's not it. Maybe it's broken somehow? I would be very grateful if anyone else could check if you have the same problem as me.

Offline Gwenke

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 10:31:05 AM »
Are you sure you're looking at the right RAR file? I've just downloaded this and it extracted fine, with one file inside it.
Or you might check out Lunie's downloads at MtS, she has also posted the 1-tile desks there.

Alma70

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 10:58:55 AM »
Maybe it's my Zip Genius acting strange. Can't download the desk from MTS though since it's not there...
I've just downloaded another rar from MTS just to try it out and it worked just fine so it seems it's just rar files linked from here I have that problem with.
I even tried to send the rar to my documents and then extract it there but then I get the message that it's not a valid rar file... I have no idea what is causing this. I even restarted the computer to see if that would help but no luck there.

Edit: Seems like I have a problem with one other rar as well (IKEA Klippan Sofa and Chair) but other rared downloads here work just fine, hmmm. Just don't get why these two won't work while the others do. =(
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 11:27:25 AM by Alma70 »

Offline Gwenke

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2011, 02:33:29 PM »
You might have to look closer. It's here.

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2011, 02:34:05 PM »
The problem is Zip Genius, after downloading and installing it I get the same error.  The file extracts fine with winrar and 7zip.  I'd recommend you add another archive program for times when Zip Genius can't open files.  Must be some hash key being used when compressing that Zip Genius doesn't know how to handle.

Alma70

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2011, 07:17:09 PM »
Thanks to both of you! =)
@Gwenke: I guess I'm blind cause I didn't see it the first time I looked.
@HugeLunatic: I think I'll have to get winrar then so I don't have the same thing happening all over again.

Lizzy220

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2011, 04:24:38 PM »
 :thumbup A MUST-HAVE!

Thank you
Lizzy

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal