Author Topic: Holy Simoly Tulip Grove Wall Set Expanded by Celebkiriedhel  (Read 10324 times)

Offline amythestfenix

Kiri has done a fabulous job at making my favorite wall set even more awesome! Of course, these are not my work (I avoid making walls and floors whenever possible), but Kiri has allowed me to post her work here with the rest of my Tulip Grove build items  :wub  Many new walls have been added to complete the set and a whole new color- Pear Green- has been added! And, yes, as Kiri has reminded me, there are Collections files for each set as well!

Complete Set (examples in Pea Green & White):

DL

« Last Edit: December 25, 2019, 12:50:33 PM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: ElfPuddle, Karlene

Offline celebkiriedhel

• CEO of Procrastinators Anonymous
  • s2a Groupies
Re: Holy Simoly Tulip Grove Wall Set Expanded by Celebkiriedhel
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 11:41:19 PM »
 :wub

Thanks for putting this up! I'm really pleased to see it here. :)

I should also mention that there are collections for each colour set as well - and they're in a decent order that makes it trivially easy to put things together. :)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 11:42:25 PM by celebkiriedhel »

Offline SandyS

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2013, 03:53:28 PM »
These are super Kiri, thank you!! I am going to use some I think in my July N99 Forum Project.  I want to make a house similar to the one in the pictures also.  Is it difficult to make the roof on the right side?  I am not experienced with roofs! lol

Offline SandyS

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2013, 09:27:33 PM »
Sorry Amy, I don't see any edit button  :/ anyway, when I clicked the download button above, it takes us to not only the walls add-on but all of the other build items that you recolored.  I was wondering, I don't see any note about needing meshes here? Do I? Thank you!  ( I know I don't for the EA things, but the other?)

Offline celebkiriedhel

• CEO of Procrastinators Anonymous
  • s2a Groupies
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2013, 08:43:29 AM »
The roof on the right hand side is an EA roof that you can find in the pediment section of build (it's not a part of the roof section). There are 3 or 4 pieces that you just plonk down onto the floor and match the recolours  yourself. The wood and the tile are the two subsets.

So yeah the roof is really easy.

The matching tulip grove stuff does need CC meshes, but you'll need to look into the actual posts where they are introduced to find out what they are. I'm pretty sure that kate has all the CC meshes there as well, or she has the link to them.

Offline SandyS

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2013, 09:00:55 PM »
Thanks so much Kiri for the explanations on the roof and the meshes.  Much appreciated!

Offline Karlene

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2014, 02:59:41 PM »
 :grouphug :perfect10 :thx

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal