Author Topic: Grab Bag- Maxis Match Coordinates  (Read 2694 times)

Offline amythestfenix

Grab Bag- Maxis Match Coordinates
« on: November 25, 2018, 08:30:26 PM »
 I'm posting a grab bag of previously unposted coordinate sets (unposted because real life is just so busy that I just don't seem to have the time or energy to get pics taken and posts written and all that goes into posting  :cry ). These are the Maxis Match sets so they will match the Maxis bedding or whatever. I usually redid the bedding for various reasons, but they will all go with the originals.

I'm always making new pieces, so even if you have one of these sets, these files will be the most updated versions and may contain new things.

There are no pics and meshes are not included, although they should all be found here (do let me know if any are missing). Everything should be clearly labeled. It's a surprise package and I hope there will be things people will enjoy. If anyone wants to take pics of these for me, just send them to me in a pm or put them in this thread and I'll make a real post for that set  :flowers

Sets included:

BG-ArmyCamo
BG-BeeSweet
BG-BlueMoons
BG-BluePlaid
BG-BlueStripes
BG-BrownSquares
BG-BubblegumFloral
BG-MackintoshRose
BG-PinkBunnies
BG-QuaintPinkFloral
BG-QuaintTanFloral
BG-SportsDenim
BV-CallOfTheWild
BV-FarEastFloral
BV-Hotel
BV-MountainBlue
BV-Tropical
FT-JailbirdBlue
FT-JailbirdPink
OFB-Willow
UNI-SocialWhirl

DL
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 08:51:51 PM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: shastakiss, CatherineTCJD, Mcha, Balouchati, LilSister

Offline altanna

Re: Grab Bag- Maxis Match Coordinates
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2018, 08:49:02 PM »
Thanks, Kate!!!!!
Deb  :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal