Author Topic: 2020 Valentines Day  (Read 3553 times)

Offline amythestfenix

2020 Valentines Day
« on: February 13, 2020, 07:38:01 PM »
Here is a gift for Valentines Day (which I usually don't manage to do)  :woot

What you get:

The bed mesh has been edited for Maxis bedding. If you have and keep the original, the frame will recolor, but the bedding can't be used, so only keep one!
Link for VitaSims archive (difficult to use, sometimes inaccessible)

Standard Disclaimer- PLEASE READ:

These meshes have been included for your convenience because so many sites are gone or vanish without warning. It's not intended to infringe on creator's rights in any way! I will always link to the original creator's site and the original mesh if it is available and I know where it is!

These meshes are my working copies and they have probably been changed in some way! These recolors should work with the original meshes if you have them.

I change all filenames, so they won't overwrite and so I know how I revised the original. My standard changes are: TXMT (I like less shine and want all items of a type to match) and I usually enable transparency, make quarter-tile enabled, re-categorize, possibly price change or add shiftability, and change catalog description so the creator's name and item name are visible in game.

If you are a creator who is unhappy with this, please let me know and I will not post your meshes!

DL
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 12:40:59 AM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: HugeLunatic, altanna, shastakiss, MissReval, Vette31, Balouchati, LilSister, FannySims

Offline shastakiss

Re: 2020 Valentines Day
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2020, 11:33:31 AM »
I love that this set a little valentine-y but also just really pretty colors and patterns too, it's year-round romantic! Thank you  :wub

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2020, 01:00:09 PM »
So pretty - thank you :love

Offline MissReval

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2020, 04:12:21 AM »
A cozy bedroom. Thank you for these homely recolors!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal