Author Topic: Le Morvan Staircase - MASTER object  (Read 15291 times)

Offline Moune

Le Morvan Staircase - MASTER object
« on: March 27, 2012, 07:20:46 PM »
Le Morvan Staircase

* No EP required.

* IMPORTANT!
 This is a new and improved version of the Le Morvan Staircase. For more details about what's new check the stickie on top of this board.

* IMPORTANT!
This staircase is the MASTER object for most of the other Le Morvan items (excluding deco objects). Recolors for the staircase will work on any other Le Morvan objects with plaster wall or louvered door/tabletop textures. Many objects from the Le Morvan Shelving, Kitchen, Bathroom, and Bedroom sets will not work UNLESS you have this staircase in your game. The Steps and Railing found further down in this thread are also SLAVES to the Staircase.

* You can place deco objects and lamps on the shelves of the staircase. Each shelf has five placement slots on it, and you can use 'm' to toggle between them. You must place your deco object on the FIRST TILE IN FRONT OF THE STAIRCASE to make it slide into place.

* Matching walls and floors can be found elsewhere on this board (Le Morvan) or in the Walls & Floors section (Nova Terra).

* The Staircase (and with it all the other Le Morvan objects) can easily be recolored to match any wall texture. Check how in the stickie at the top of this board.

Find and download the staircase meshes and their recolors in posts below. To start off with here is the collection file for all the objects in all the Le Morvan sets:

Download TOTAL Le Morvan Collection File

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT NOTE

For anybody who knows of other recolors of this set, please feel free to post a link to them in this thread.  :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 07:54:20 PM by Moune »

The following users thanked this post: CatherineTCJD, membears, gosia3xl, Okiedarling

Offline Moune

Re: Le Morvan Staircase - MASTER object
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 07:21:24 PM »
Meshes

Staircase
Overall MASTER object
Poly count - 237 per tile.  

Download Staircase

Steps
Poly count - 128 per tile.

Download Steps

Railing
Poly count - 306 per tile.

Download Railing
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 08:03:20 PM by Moune »

The following users thanked this post: gosia3xl

Offline Moune

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 07:22:25 PM »
Recolors - Wall textures

Stone - 2 recolors

Download Stone

Brick - 2 recolors

Download Brick

Nova Terra - 6 recolors

Download Nova Terra

Mosaic Tile - 4 recolors

Download Mosaic Tile
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 08:09:26 PM by Moune »

Offline Moune

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2012, 07:22:58 PM »
Recolors - Shelves, steps, railings

Wood - 2 recolors

Download Wood

Marble/Stone - 4 recolors

Download Marble/Stone

Mosaic Tile - 4 recolors

Download Mosaic Tile

Invisible

Download Invisible
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 08:21:07 PM by Moune »

Offline Mapat

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2012, 01:36:13 AM »
 :flowers Hi Moune, I downloaded this set from Moune's Neighbourhood just before the site closed and that was a new repositery version, my question is, is this yet another version or the latest from from your Neighbourhood ?

Offline Moune

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2012, 07:22:53 AM »
Hi Mapat,

It's the same version as the one that was one my site. I'll make sure to mark clearly if something is entirely new and was not released before.  :)

Offline Mapat

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2012, 06:19:49 PM »
 :flowers Good to hear or else I would have had a major job replacing and changing/making new recolors  tehehe

dsreds

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2012, 01:15:02 AM »
So glad to see you here! I had a problem with an object crashing my game....so I took out my dl's and was putting them back in a little at a time slowly..when I found the problem object, I removed it and put all my folders back and for some odd reason your folder was lost...the bad thing about that was, it happened the same time your site crashed...I was so devastated...I couldn't wait to see your beautiful creations come back...so thank you very much for all you do to keep our game interesting...cause you know that EA isn't the reason I still play after all these years...Hugs Donna  :love

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal