Author Topic: About the Bayon Superset  (Read 9590 times)

Offline Moune

About the Bayon Superset
« on: April 17, 2012, 09:36:04 PM »
What you should know about the Bayon Superset:

* The Bayon Superset contains a total of 68 new meshes, each with 6-10 recolors, 54 walls and 4 floors. It is divided into a Living set, a Dining set, a Bedroom set, a Nursery set, a Kitchen set, a Paintings Collection and a Walls/Floors set. Finally there are four extra shelving units.

* IMPORTANT!
These are new and improved versions of all the old Bayon sets. Here's what's new:

- Pretty much everything is now repository. All the 56 furniture meshes take their textures from the 4 MASTER meshes: Armchair, Endtable, Counters and Fridge. Most of the deco objects have also been linked to each other, as have the Paintings.

- In total the entire set has shrunk with 145 MB and more than 500 files, which I'm sure your Downloads folder will appreciate.

- All the chair cushions have new recolors. There are also three additional recolors of the wooden frames and cane weave on all furniture meshes.

- Tbudgett made a whole new Bayon vanity and has generously made it available here. It's been added to the Bedroom set.

- Several tables now have extra slots for placing of deco objects.

- Textures on paintings have been improved.

- Walls with moulding at top now fit AL ceilings.

* IMPORTANT! if you have previously downloaded the old Bayon sets:

- Some of the new files will overwrite the old ones, others will not. I highly suggest that you remove all the old files from your Downloads folder before putting the new ones in.

- Recolors of Bayon objects made by other creators may or may not work on the new versions. I'm sorry about this inconvenience, but I couldn't find a way around it.

- Don't forget to also replace the collection files.

The following users thanked this post: gosia3xl

Gail (dwightsciple)

Re: About the Bayon Superset
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 05:12:42 AM »
Hi Moune, where is the download "button" for the super set?  Thanks.

Offline Moune

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2012, 02:34:30 PM »
The download button(s) are in the separate threads - for the living room, the dining room, the bedroom etc. Only I've only gotten around to uploading the living set so far. Sorry about that.  :blush I'll get myself together and put up the rest of the superset as quickly as possible.

Gail (dwightsciple)

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 04:31:16 AM »
Thanks a bunch.

Offline nitasim2010

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2019, 09:30:57 PM »
I am having issues with this set crashing my game when I click on the appliance tab in the catalog. I am currently doing 50/50 to find the culprit however it's in this set somewhere. I have the whole set and I hate to lose any of it. Anyone have any ideas?  :angry:

Offline shastakiss

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2019, 06:17:16 PM »
Maybe there's a fridge or stove that's been updated to Seasons or FreeTime and you don't have one of those?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal