Author Topic: Residential: Turtle Pond Farm  (Read 3939 times)

Offline shastakiss

Residential: Turtle Pond Farm
« on: May 10, 2017, 06:49:18 PM »

I was thinking happy thoughts about YanderePlum and their birthday while I made this :wub One of their trade-off mentions farming so I built *ta-da* a farm. It has 4 bedrooms and 1.5 baths.
Someone later asked about making a Seasons-only version, I was happy to do it and generous Plum agreed of course. It has a little more custom content and there aren't as many shrubs or flowers, I didn't realize how much I rely on m&g.

the basement is only 8 subterranean clicks deep so hopefully it's not too bad for sea-level hoods

I hid the pool in the barn (definitely need a pool for all the plantsims - I'm looking at you orchard)

Turtle Pond Farm
packed - included cc
3x3 lot built with all eps & sps
download

Turtle Pond Farm - Seasons
packed
3x3 lot built with Seasons only
download

Turtle Pond Farm without basement
cc-free
3x3 lot built with all eps & sps
download

So maybe you noticed the barn is painted a color no barn has ever been painted before? Since I was thinking about YanderePlum, I was thinking about plum, because I'm literal and obvious like that (the lot was called Plumbbob Plum Farm until I accidentally made a turtle-shaped pond)... so some siding and recolors of the country build items

requires Seasons
download

Recommended:
plasticbox's add-on set - the lot packaged with some of these but the whole set adds so much versatility
HugeLunatic's Curved Wooden Door fix - mix-and-match-ability for the frame and door
HugeLunatic's overrides - repositories the Fragrancer 8000 arch to the interior Wooden Curve door and adjusts the height of everything

Please let me know if I messed anything up or was too confusing. And happy belated birthday, plum! You are lovely :3
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 09:30:00 AM by shastakiss »

The following users thanked this post: amythestfenix, Mcha, SandyS, Alawren, ScaryRob

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal