Author Topic: Betsy's Birthday Bedroom: Abby Lane Textures  (Read 12038 times)

Offline amythestfenix

Betsy's Birthday Bedroom: Abby Lane Textures
« on: March 06, 2010, 12:49:46 AM »
Coordinates for this set are now located here.

There are many other items made to match this set in this post here.

A set I made for Betsy's birthday a while back. Betsy (Lightheart) doesn't download a lot of CC meshes, so this set is mostly base game EAxis (canopy bed is BV, end table is SEA, tea set is FT).

Eaxis recolors: BV Double Bed of Wonderment, SEA Homestyle End Table, FT Tiny Tea Set, Sofa of Substance, Luxiary King Armchair, Cozy Colonial Coffee Table, Queen Anne Coffee Table, Dahlen Bookcase, Casbah Casuals Fireplace, Falling Fern, Hosta la Vista, Blue Sky Bonsai, Wallflower Sconce, Social Climbing Ivy Table and Floor Lamps (not shown), bedding, and two beautiful matching paintings by Tandi Ventner on the OilFantasyscape mesh.

DL
« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 04:41:35 PM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: Mapat, Mcha, ElfPuddle

Offline Lisfyre

Re: Betsy's Birthday Bedroom: Abby Lane Textures
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2010, 01:19:41 AM »
Kate!!  This is gorgeous :) 
"Life is short -- insecurity is a waste of time."  - Diane von Furstenberg

"You don't get out of life alive"  Jimmy the Hand

The battle of the sexes will never be won.  We keep fraternizing with the enemy.

Offline Lightheart

Re: Betsy's Birthday Bedroom: Abby Lane Textures
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2016, 10:14:15 AM »
Oh, Kate! It's wonderful to find this set again! I'm still trying to rebuild my downloads folder with those things I cherished most on my old defunct computer -- and this was always a favorite. The only piece my downsized game can't handle is the Teen Style Stuff end table; everything else seems to fit my EPs.

Thank you, again, for thinking of me on my (many, and still counting) birthdays. I just had my 74th, and still going strong.

:blowkiss Betsy (aka Lightheart)
Moderation in all things, including moderation.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal