Author Topic: Gibson Bedroom with Holy Simoly Modular Sofa  (Read 8574 times)

Offline amythestfenix

Gibson Bedroom with Holy Simoly Modular Sofa
« on: February 19, 2010, 06:38:44 PM »
I must confess that I really like the Deco set from the Sims Store (fixed file links available @ MATY). But only in the green color variation! It provided the inspiration for this bedroom which includes a recolor for the versatile new Holy Simoly Modular Sofa (shown as a window seat and the ottoman at the end of the bed) and the fantastic new pillows that come with it. You also get recolors of Pilar's Bed Pillows from Sim Control, Sherry's bed blanket from SimsCave (meshes included), and a bedding-match bed ruffle mesh made for me by Kate at Parsimonious.

Curtains shown are CTNutmegger's bedding-match single window  from the N99 Forum Packs (which a lot of you probably already have, but file link is HERE since the forum pak site is gone), Mauritania Expansion build set from Leesester at MTS2 and glass recolors can be found here, and the black and white painting above the desk is from here.

DL

« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 05:30:26 PM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: altanna, ElfPuddle

Offline Gwenke

Re: Gibson Bedroom with Holy Simoly Modular Sofa
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2010, 05:57:06 PM »
This looks absolutely fantastic, Kate!

Offline altanna

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2010, 11:03:51 PM »
Hey Kate, this is weird -- or it could just be me trying to do this when I'm too tired -- but the Pilar and N99 links don't work????  I mean, that is really weird. I know they're both around....or I am doing this sleepwalking?

sheesh, I hate Sunday's when you're already too tired to be thinking about work on Monday.....sigh...

Deb

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2010, 11:22:17 PM »
Actually it is not you Deb.  N99 is gone as it was hosted by jfade.  I have no idea where the stuff went, it may be at the graveyard or sims cave.  And Pilar moved I think, but I have no idea where. Sorry. :/

Offline Issy

• Perpetually perplexed
  • Staff Artist
  • I may be inconsistent, but not all the time.
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2010, 12:06:14 AM »
Resident SimsDesignAvenue Addict

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Voltaire

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2010, 12:30:53 AM »
Thanks for letting me know about the problems. I think the links are fixed and I uploaded the drape meshes to MediaFire with a link for anyone that needs them. Jonesi blankets are coming for these textures soon.

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2010, 03:22:53 AM »
 :perfect10: :perfect10: :perfect10:

Offline altanna

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2010, 09:46:14 PM »
Thanks a lot ladies. Nice to know friendly folks are still out there. I'm exhausted. Horrible Monday.

Think Simming is in order.

Deb

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal