Author Topic: White Witchery Bedroom  (Read 17733 times)

Offline amythestfenix

White Witchery Bedroom
« on: October 28, 2010, 01:47:50 AM »
Since I did the Dark Witchery bedroom, I decided I really needed a White Witchery recolor for it as well, so it includes all the same pieces (except the Claudia bedskirt which I never use). If any one wants these textures for other pieces- just let me know.

This set is shown with items from the White Witchery Study and the Parsimonious Fairytale Romance doors and windows :)

So you get the CMC38 meshes:

ATS2 Ashley Bed, Bed Curtain and Bookcase and Mexico Dresser
Parsimonious Once Upon a Time Endtable
FunFun's Fairy Plant from Blacky's Sims2 Zoo
Sims in Paris Living3 Armchair
Sophisim's Glass Lamp from AnnoSims
OrangeMitten's Book&Mug Clutter from Avalon
Ellasims Wall Sticker
Mira's Teyon Bed Pillows
Jonesi's bed blankets
A collection file by Betsy4Arts

and Parsimonious' Golden Goose Plant

Thank you to the wonderful creators who allow their meshes to be shared: Sandy at Around the sims2, SimsinParis, Sophiesim at AnnoSims, jonesi, Mira, orange mittens at Avalon, Kate at Parsimonious and Ellasims.

You also get my recolors of the above meshes and my usual coordinates (meshes not included as you probably have them or get them at links):

bedding
8 Jonesi blankets
a HugeLunatic-SunniSims bed ruffle
2 Holy Simoly Simply Elegant Curtains
a Holy Simoly LaBoheme valance
Sherry's West Elm Pillows from Sims Cave
A couple of paintings and a frame recolor for Lunie's Modular Canvas Art Set
2 Parsimonious Cushion Recolors and a Moune Timeronne Round Pillow to use with Gwenke's set here.

DL
« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 05:12:06 PM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: altanna, ElfPuddle

Offline altanna

Re: White Witchery Bedroom
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 06:05:53 PM »
Kate, this is just lovely!!!!

Deb

Offline ElfPuddle

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2010, 04:15:04 PM »
This is just yummy! Thank you!

Offline RKetex

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2010, 12:55:12 AM »
 :likeit :likeit :perfect10: :perfect10:

Cynarra

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2010, 01:54:47 PM »
This is fantastic!

BTW, are you planning on matching the neutral witch Ogg's and Ends Rose set at Parsimonious? (HINT HINT, as if you didn't have enough to do already!  :yes)  I noticed she didn't include the desk from the original set when she updated the site, but I made a matching recolor for the desk to the Rose set with her table textures on the old desk.  I can zip up and upload to media fire if anyone wants.  I will even post it in the thread if you are updating with a Rose matching set.

Feel free to slap me if that was too presumptuous!  ROFL :bitchslap   :))

Offline makabaer

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2011, 08:01:24 PM »
This is BRILLIANT! Perfect!!   :omg :perfect10
I already know which castle and tower I will use these in (in my medieval/fantasy neighborhood of course...)

... erm, IF I could get the correct link, pretty please?
This one is leading to the dark witchery file (which I downloaded too of course :-)

Sorry to bother you again...

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2011, 01:27:38 AM »
Thanks for letting me know about the link; I've fixed it!

I'm glad you like it!

Offline makabaer

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2011, 10:55:00 AM »
Thanks a lot for your quick reaction (as always!  :blowkiss)
but... uh... that's the study ;-) (I already have that too  :)) )
And I was looking for the CMC38 meshes recolored (among your usual coordinates... I think you really are a perfectionist, right?  :love)
I hope they are still available?  :erm

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2011, 01:19:20 PM »
Okay, I THINK all White Witchery stuff is now at the link. Some of it was lost, so I remade it- but I think it's all there. If you know of something missing, let me know. Remember that I did not make a Claudia bedskirt for this set, but if you are dying to have one- ask.

Offline makabaer

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2011, 05:55:56 PM »
 :omg Kate! (Yes, I realised your first name is not amythestfenix, hehe... what does that mean btw? I know a stone named Amethyst (in German) and a Phoenix of course... that's what I always think when I read your nick ;-))
So, er, where was I - oh yes:
KATE!  :iluvu
I'm so happy you re-uploaded them, thank you soooo much!!  *big hug*
And you remade something? But you don't mean... er... like - today, right?? I really hope I didn't cause you any trouble... ?
Oh, and I don't need that claudia blanket, I don't use that either, have more than enough blankets already I think...

*sigh* I'm really so happy now  :)

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2011, 01:23:30 AM »
Amythest is an alternate spelling of amethyst (same purple gemstone) and fenix is the Spanish spelling of phoenix (firebird). Traditional spellings were already taken on the gaming site back where I first started so I have these alternate ones and I've used them for a very long time now.

Yeah, like yesterday I remade most of the CMC recolors. I couldn't find the files anywhere, but I still had the textures, so I remade them. Making the textures is the part that takes time, so putting the file together is not that hard.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 01:25:41 AM by amythestfenix »

Offline makabaer

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2011, 06:14:21 AM »
Oh, so surprisingly I was right about your nickname, I like it :-)

Wow, you really did them all yesterday?? I don't know anything about recoloring but it sure takes more time than typing a short answer or  correcting a link - so thank you even more!!!  :blowkiss

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal