Author Topic: Jope Kitchen 2 Deco 2  (Read 4272 times)

Offline amythestfenix

Jope Kitchen 2 Deco 2
« on: August 16, 2019, 02:52:59 PM »
My Blue Willow recolor of Jope's Kitchen 2 Deco 2 object.

Standard Disclaimer- PLEASE READ:
Meshes will be included for your convenience because so many sites are gone or vanish without warning. It's not intended to infringe on creator's rights in any way! I will always link to the original creator's site and the original mesh if it is available and I know where it is!

These meshes are my working copies. These recolors should work with the original meshes if you have them. I change all filenames, so they won't overwrite and so I know how I revised the original. My standard changes are: TXMT- I like less shine and want all items of a type to match and to enable transparency, quarter-tile enabled, re-categorizing, possible price change or shiftability, and catalog description so the creator's name and item name are visible in game. If you are a creator who is unhappy with this, please let me know and I will not post your meshes!

DL
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 11:57:44 PM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: altanna, shastakiss, MissReval, SandyS, LadySilverwolf, croi

Offline hokadk47

Re: Jope Kitchen 2 Deco 2
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2019, 03:10:22 PM »
 :perfect10 :likeitSo cute :love

The following users thanked this post: amythestfenix

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2019, 05:50:50 PM »
It's so nice to see you here!

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2019, 02:57:26 PM »
Yeah, it has been a while - no sparetime - lack of inspiration - you know how it is.
But now it is like I am in the mood to give it another try.

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2019, 04:46:17 PM »
I'm glad to hear that you are feeling like simming again! I really do understand the lack of time and energy. Work has been very draining for quite some time and I've been very unmotivated to get much done. And what I did do, it was difficult to be motivated to process for posting.

However, I retired this year so I should have a lot more time for this favorite hobby!

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2019, 06:42:58 PM »
Oh, that is nice for you - more fun time :love

I am so happy to talk to you again, you have always inspired me a lot.

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2019, 07:36:41 PM »
You've always inspired me, too! It's nice to talk with you as well- I miss the synergy of working with friends!

Offline altanna

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2019, 08:19:02 PM »
I'm so glad both of you are still here, and still interested in Sims 2. I always look forward to new goodies from you both! :hug :hug :hug

The following users thanked this post: amythestfenix

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2019, 08:31:35 PM »
Nice to see you again too :hug

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal