Author Topic: Maxis bathtub and shower - slaved to Jonesi Bed Blanket - Updated 27.06.2010  (Read 16929 times)

Offline hokadk47

Updated 27.06.2010: Remapped to turn the texture upside down and allow fabric with figures **********************************************************************************************
The set consists of Maxis bathtub and Maxis shower - both backless and both with curtains slaved to Jonesi Bed Blanket to make a matching bathroom without extra recoloring.

This set doesn't overwrite the original Maxis meshes and doesn't show recolors from the original mesh.

To use my objects you need to download Jonesi Bed Blanket GM

Get my Maxis bathtub and shower set - slaved to Jonesi Bed Blanket DL

Enjoy, Helle
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 12:23:20 PM by HugeLunatic »

Offline amythestfenix

Re: Maxis bathtub and shower - slaved to Jonesi Bed Blanket
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 03:44:40 AM »
These will be used a lot! Thanks so much!

aussiegirl

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 07:26:18 AM »
Wow, now we can really have more matching stuff, thank you!!!!!

gayle_afcb

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 10:17:23 AM »
squee  :love :love

Offline aelflaed

Hi! Love these, have used them for ages. I don't tend to use the showerbath so much though, and thus I have just discovered that the curtain doesn't animate when sims shower.

I checked in my test game - the EA version works normally, this one does not. HL says the original backless version does have curtain animations.

Is a fix possible please?

Offline hokadk47

Hi.

I guess it is, but I don't know how to do it - I am not skilled enough for that.
If anybody else want to do it - please feel free (Lunie ?)

The following users thanked this post: aelflaed

Offline HugeLunatic

I've fixed the tub shower and cheap shower so the curtains now animate.

http://www.simfileshare.net/download/2125438/

The following users thanked this post: CatherineTCJD

Offline hokadk47

Thank you so much :love

Offline aelflaed

Thanks, I can confirm that the curtain is now working in my game.  :)

The new file has also improved in another way - the object no longer blocks things beyond it. Previously, you could see objects past the tub, but it was difficult to get the pointer just right to click on them instead of the tub. Much easier now.  :thumbup:

The following users thanked this post: HugeLunatic

Offline aelflaed

FYI:
The showertub updated by HL, has lost its shower parts. Sims can still shower, and the shadow is there, but the mesh part is AWOL.

I had a vague memory that there was a known conflict or something that caused it, but I checked it in my test game, same same. There's nothing that should be affecting it that I can see.

I found another version where DiamondEyes had fixed the animations too. That showertub has all its bits, so something is amiss with this one specifically.

Not a big issue, as the invisible shower does work. It just looks weird.  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal