Author Topic: Sims Fashion Barn Charmed Hallway/Sitting Room  (Read 16705 times)

Offline amythestfenix

Sims Fashion Barn Charmed Hallway/Sitting Room
« on: January 31, 2010, 12:01:46 AM »
I've recolored the Charmed entry hall meshes in Maxis-matching cherry by dgandy from the now-gone Sims Fashion Barn. Fabrics match this great Bradbury & Bradbury wallpaper simified by Christine at the now gone CC4Sims. The little slant-side chest from the sitting room ended up in the set as well. Curtains are recolors of CTNutmegger's DazzleDrapes, meshes included according to her generous policy! As SFB is now gone, meshes for the Charmed objects are now in the folder as well.

You get:
basket
side table (bottom part of hall tree)
mirror (top part of hall tree)
side table 2
coat and hat
umbrellas
nook bench
oval painting
rectangular painting
table lamp
plant stand
rug
chest table
loveseat

DL
« Last Edit: December 25, 2019, 01:44:34 PM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: ElfPuddle, ranabluu

kangals

Re: Sims Fashion Barn Charmed Sitting Room
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 12:57:50 AM »
Can you check the download link for this please - I just get an empty folder listing with nothing to download!

Offline amythestfenix

Re: Sims Fashion Barn Charmed Hallway/Sitting Room
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2014, 02:24:10 PM »
I'm sorry I did not see this post oh so long ago  :blush The link was working fine when I checked it. However, it has been brought to my attention that Mediafire does not work well with IE. If you are having problems, you may want to try another browser, I usually use Firefox.

Offline TeeInVa

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2022, 04:15:26 PM »
Gosh I really love what you've done here  :thx   The entry table and mirror have always been a fav of mine. I was wondering though, does anyone recall if the enry sidetable and mirror (effectively creating an entry etagerie) have been recolored in lighter wood tones? My memory is awful these days while I try to re-assemble my CC downloads folder, but I seem to recall (likely just wishful thinking) someone had those 2 pieces in either a shabby white or perhaps in other wood tones (goat's?) recolors?

let me know, please, lol if you can help.  :) and thx for this set!
Tee

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2022, 12:50:56 PM »
I don't know of any recolors for these, except ones I've done. I’ve done them in bright white, FT classic white, and @shastakiss​ light wood, but they all have gold/tan-ish accents.If you'd like them, you can download them HERE.

The following users thanked this post: TeeInVa

Offline TeeInVa

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2022, 07:49:44 PM »
OMG, thank you!  I was sure I had them, been looking thru folders for weeks now, whenever I can remember what I'm (missing) looking for, hah! now I have them again :D :love

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal