Author Topic: Bay Window Cushion and Curtains  (Read 3522 times)

Offline amythestfenix

Bay Window Cushion and Curtains
« on: June 28, 2010, 02:57:15 AM »
Maybe someone would enjoy making a cushion and curtains to fit the Empire bay window? Here's this lovely window that would make a great window seat if only it had a loveseat that looked like a cushion that would fit in using cheats. I'd love an auto-drapes curtain (no pelmet) that fits the window and pulled textures from the pelmet ones (or just a plain curtain that draws from jonesi's blanket or bedding or simply elegant ones- I'm flexible)

*if this sounds familiar, I copied it from a passing comment I made so it could be an official request, when and if anyone feels like doing it  :blowkiss
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 02:39:52 PM by amythestfenix »

Offline HugeLunatic

Re: Bay Window Cushion and Curtains
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 03:07:00 AM »
I can certainly make a cushion that fits in the window, and I think it already has slots so would probably fit in without cheats.  I don't think however that it would be usable.  Maybe.  But I don't know. LoL  I need to double check the window.  And being slaved to Jonesi's blanket sounds good, but obviously wont' work with all textures.  Would that be acceptable?  I would like to attempt to add shading via another mesh/texture too since I've never done that.

I will see if I get time to poke at those pelmet drapes too, shouldn't be too hard since I can clone the existing ones.  But of course everytiime I say that it takes forever!  Just like the hot tub I just finished.

Offline amythestfenix

Re: Bay Window Cushion and Curtains
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 03:54:24 AM »
I will be happy with whatever great idea you would like to use for this! Being the lazy soul that I am, I would prefer it be slaved to something I'm already doing- maybe bedding would be better, since the pattern placement would be more predictable? I'm just thrilled that you're considering ways of doing it!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal